Mike Perry was born on 15th September 1991 is a popular American boxer, mixed martial artist, sportsperson, also entrepreneur from Flint, Michigan, United States. He is quite known in the country as a professional martial artist including a boxer in the UFC. At present, Mike accepted the position of a pro mixed martial artist and competing for the state of welterweight in the UFC.
Mike grew up in Apopka, Florida, with his two sisters plus one brother while his father was in the Navy. Perry was taken to migrate from Michigan to Florida as a child, and the instability of his surrounding guided him down a road of narcotics, house arrest, probation violations, and Jail time.
Mike Perry Body Stats
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Biceps Size||14 inch|
|Shoe Size||9 UK|
Mike Perry Workout Routine
Mike Perry trains for a half-hour or one hour five times a week. He keeps adjusting his routine to have it interesting for him. Mike Perry’s complete workout regime is:
- Mike Perry begins his workout after some stretching, accompanied by six to ten minutes of cardio as he runs on a treadmill or on a stairway master.
- He focused on two body parts a day- chest and shoulders, back plus biceps, chest and triceps, and legs.
- For the chest, Mike Perry performs bench press, cable crossover, dumbbell press, dumbbell fly, including incline press.
- For his strong shoulders, he performs military presses, neck presses, shrugs, dumbbell lateral raises, also behind upright rows.
- For triceps, Mike Perry does dips, reverse grip bench press, above dumbbell triceps extension, nose busters, and kickbacks.
- For strong biceps, he performs one hand curl with cable, optional dumbbell curls, concentration curls, including barbell curls.
- For his back, Mike Perry performs lateral pull-downs, bends over rows, sits toward rows, T-bar rows, including deadlifts.
- For his legs, he performs leg extensions, squats, hack squats, leg curls, leg presses, and stud-legged deadlifts.
This is all about the workout routine of Mike Perry.
Mike Perry Diet Plan
Mike Perry believes that just following the only exercise is not enough. A Diet plan ever plays a prominent role in keeping them fit and healthy for all their matches. Platinum Mike Perry follows a high in protein and moderates carbohydrate diet.
- Perry supports a clever diet and classifies various food groups to increase metabolism.
- He owns 250 grams of protein each day and takes protein bars and shakes to complete his protein intake.
- MMA Fighter champion normally avoids carbs after 8:00 pm and takes carbs in the form of pancakes, potatoes, including oatmeal.
- Mike Perry loves sushi and likes sushi at least three times a week.
- His diet involves fish, eggs, chicken, and cheese.
- Mike Perry nevermore eats junk food.
This is all about the diet plan of Mike Perry.
Mike Perry is an American-trained MMA fighter. Mike Perry performs a lot of workouts which helps him to make a perfect body shape. His diet also involves a healthy diet plan which helps him to be fit. Most of the fans also do the same exercise which helps him to get a body shape as Mike Perry.