Hero Fiennes Tiffin is a British actor who is known for his great work in the sequel to “After.” When his new movie, First Love, came out, his fans went crazy. Hero’s looks can’t be argued with. His fans think of him as a god from Greece. Why wouldn’t they, really? Everything he does is great. He not only acts, but he also makes movies.
After the last one did so well for him, Fiennes has done even better in this one. People always want more sequels, no matter how many there are. His fans say that they want to see more. They keep wanting to see more. Hero is so good-looking that no one can stop looking at him.
People always talk about Fiennes on the internet. Everything about him, from the way he looks to how he acts, seems so gentlemanly. At this age, Fiennes has built up an amazing group of fans who love and support him. Fiennes looks good and stays in shape. Many of his fans look up to him as an example of how to stay in shape. Read on to find out what Fiennes eats and how he works out.
Hero Fiennes Tiffin Body Measurements
- Height: 6 ft 2 in.
- Weight: 81kg
- Age: 36 years
- Chest: 44 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Hips: 43 inches
Hero Fiennes Tiffin Workout Routine
Hero Fiennes Tiffin also played young Tom Riddle in the movie Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, while his uncle played the older version of Tom Riddle (Voldemort). He always liked to act, even when he was a child. He used to practice at home until his first movie, Harry Potter, came out. Hero works hard at being an actor. He has already done something that many of us can’t do, even after years of practice.
Hero Fiennes’s workout schedule at Tiffin includes:
Hero Fiennes Boxing is fun for Tiffin. He practices in the ring and tries to hit the bean bag harder. He likes to do this to get rid of stress and get stronger. Hero is learning how to box from a professional boxer, who shows him how to improve his reflexes and punch power.
After working long hours, he uses boxing as a way to relax and unwind. It also helps him get a good night’s sleep. Boxing sessions are a great way to burn calories, which makes you sweat more.
Eighty percent of actors and actresses lift weights to get in shape, and our favorite Hero Fiennes Tiffin is one of them. When you lift weights, you use all of your muscles and give them strength and mobility.
Stars like Hero Fiennes Tiffin have to take care of their bodies so they can keep up with his standards. Lifting weights helps you build a strong and slim body. Weight training for Hero Fiennes Tiffin includes,
Monday & Thursday(chest and biceps)
- Incline Dumbbell Press 4 sets of 15, 12, 10, and 8 reps each.
- Bench Press(flat) 3 sets of 15 reps each.
- Decline machine press 4 sets of 12, 10, 8, and 6 reps each.
- Cable Crossover 3 sets of 15, 12, and 10 repetitions.
- Preacher curls 4 sets, each with 20 reps
- Alternative dumbbell curls 4 sets 20 reps each.
Wednesday & Saturday(back and triceps)
- Lat pulls down 4 sets of 15, 12, 10, and 8 reps each.
- Seated row 4 sets of 15, 12, 10, and 8 reps each.
- T bar 3 sets of 12 reps each.
- Weighted chin ups 2 sets of 10 reps each.
- Close grip pull downs 4 sets of 12 reps each.
- Triceps cable extension 4 sets with 12 reps each, 10, 8, and 6.
- Skull crushers Each set has 15 reps, 10 reps, and 6 reps.
Fridays & Tuesday (Legs and shoulders)
- Squats with Weights Each set 20 reps, 15 reps, 12 reps, and 10 reps.
- Leg Press Four sets with 15, 12, 10, and 8 reps each.
- Leg Curls 4 sets of 20 reps each.
- Overhead shoulder press 4 sets of 15, 12, 10, and 8 reps each.
- Side Laterals Each set has 20 reps.
- Four sets of 15, 12, 10, and 8 reps each of front raises.
That’s all for the Hero Fiennes tiffin workout routine.
Also, read Michelle Yeoh’s Workout Routine & Diet Plan.
Last Updated on July 28, 2023 by anup