Hafthor-Bjornsson’s full name is Júlíus Björnsson is an Icelandic professional strongman, actor, and former professional basketball player born on the 26th of November, 1988. Furthermore, Hafthor is currently 32 years old and his zodiac sign is Sagittarius. His hometown is Reykjavik, Iceland and his father’s name is Bjorn and he persists at 203 cm. Also, his mother’s name is Ragnheiour and she is too of tall stature.
On the 3rd of March 2018, Hafthor broke the Elephant Bar deadlift world record with his victorious 472 kg third attempt, and also suited the champion of the “Arnold strongman classic” 2018. He is a wedded man. Prior to their wedding, the couple met when Hefthor was in Alberta, Canada for a strongman contest and visited the bar where Henson worked.
Hafthor Bjornsson Physical Stats
|Bicep size||20 inches|
|Thigh size||32 inches|
|Waist size||46 inches|
Workout Routine Of Hafthor Bjornsson
His workout plan concentrates on full-body workouts 3 times a week-Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Strongman event training on Saturday and Sunday. He practices compound movements, such as squats and dead-lifts, which incorporate multiple muscle groups and maximize size and power gains. This type of exercise is particularly helpful for a strongman competition. His routine is clearly for bulking up and getting HUGE.
- Squats- 3 sets of 10 reps
- Military Press- 4 sets of 8 reps
- Power Cleans- 5 sets of 5 reps
- Chin-ups- 3 sets to failure
- Bent Over Rows- 3 sets of 10 reps
- Deadlift- 3 sets of 10 reps
- Conditioning- 30 minutes ( Circuit training, Sprints, kettlebell exercises)
- Push Press- 3sets of 10 reps
- Speed or Deficit Dead Lift- 5 sets of 5 reps
- Front Squat- 3 sets of 10 reps
- Bench press- 3 sets of 10 reps
- Upper Body Assistance Exercises- An two exercises performed for 3 sets to failure
- Core Exercises- 10 minutes
Saturday and Sunday
Strongman Event Training
Diet Plan of Hafthor Bjornsson
He consumes a 10,000 calorie diet per day which is aligned over 11 meals to get him through his rigorous training schedule. He was getting a lot of questions to reveal his diet and so he newly decided to share it with the world on his official Facebook page.
- Meal 1:(At 6:50) Morning Workout cardio + Core for 30 min Bcaa, Glutamine+ handful of almonds.
- Meal 2:(At 7:30) 8 eggs+ 200 gr Oats+ blueberries & strawberries+ avocado
- Meal 3:(At 9:30) 400 gr Beef, 400 gram Sweet potatoes, a handful of spinach, and greens.
- Meal 4: (At 11:50) Becca, glutamine
- Meal 5: (At 12:00) 400 gram Chicken+ 400 gr potatoes, greens + some fruits
- Meal 6: (At 14;00) Blender=150 gram oats or sweet potatoes, 2 bananas 150gr Kelloggs rice Krispies, frozen berries, handful almonds, peanut butter, and glutamine.
- Meal 7: (At 14:30) Training strongman, Bcaa, glutamine, Vitargo
- Meal 8: (At 17:30) 60 gr protein + 2 bananas
- Meal 9: (At 18:00) 500 gr beef + potatoes, greens
- Meal 10: (At 20:30) 500-gram salmon+ 500 gram sweet potatoes
- Meal 11: (At 22:30) 50 gram casein protein or 6 eggs + avocado + 30 gram almonds+50 gram peanut butter
In addition to this, his diet also includes:
- 30-35 cups of water he takes at least 2 cups of water before each meal.
- 2 servings of glutamine and 1 course of creatine both before and after a workout.
- 3 scoops of blended Whey protein directly after the workout.
- 4 square Flapjacks, 1 hour before the exercise.
FAQ Regarding Hafthor Bjornsson
How much is Hafthor Bjornsson’s net worth?
Hafthor Bjornsson estimated net worth is $2 million.
How much does Hafthor Bjornssons workout?
Hafthor Bjornssons does a routine that manages the whole body that is three times a week, which is great for a bodybuilder who often opts for split routines, focusing on the area, such as the legs or arms, on different days
How many grams of protein does Hafthor eat?
Bjornsson eats anywhere from 50 grams in midnight snacks to 150 grams in the main meal of protein per meal.
What does Hafthor eat in a day?
Hafthor Bjornsson won the Arnold Strongman Classic as well as Europe’s strongest man and the world’s Strongest Man in a similar year. The 400-pound actor and strongman consume 10,000 calories a day and he eats mostly steak, rice, carrots, with some peppers, sometimes chicken.
Does Hafthor Bjornsson still have Bell’s Palsy?
Bjornsson does not seem to be relaxing down, despite having been diagnosed with Bell’s Palsy a few years ago.
Who is the coach of Hafthor Bjornssons?
Sebastian Oreb became Hafthor Bjornsson’s Coach Following just One Tip.
How much can Bjornsson lift?
Game of Thrones actor Hafthor Bjornssons has set a world deadlifting record by lifting 501 kg.