Haddy Abdel is an American fitness model, online coach, and social media influencer based in New Jersey and New York. Haddy Abdel used to play soccer. On his social media sites, he posts about fitness and talks about how he has changed over the past five years.
He started lifting weights to help him do better at soccer, but in the process, he fell in love with the sport. Abdel is huge. He has a crazy six-pack, shoulders like boulders, and a chest that most guys can only dream of.
This article has all the research and information we could find about Haddy Abdel’s workout routine and diet plan. It’s not his exact routine, but a collection of his thoughts on society and advice from fitness experts.
What We Know Now
- Height: 6″
- Weight: 185 pounds.
- Birthdate: October 14
- Accolades: 127K followers on Instagram and 22K subscribers on YouTube
From Haddy Abdel’s Instagram, we can see that he works out with a lot of passion and dedication. Haddy talked at length about Abdel’s “Till the Death” (TTD) attitude. Abdel believes that every workout should be his best and that he should never settle or make excuses.
He keeps going through the pain and discomfort because he can see the bigger picture. He gets a lot of motivation from his close friends, and he turns to them when he needs motivation at the gym. On Haddy Abdel’s YouTube channel, he posts videos of the workouts he does during the week, and sometimes his friends join him.
Also, read Alex Eubank’s Workout Routine & Diet Plan.
Haddy Abdel Workout Routine
Haddy Abdel works out almost every day at the gym. He sometimes works out by himself and sometimes gets together with his close friends and fitness influencers to film each other lifting.
Haddy Abdel is an online coach and fitness influencer, so he knows the best ways to move and work out to get the results he wants.
His best-selling programs, like The Pharaoh Physique, emphasize adding weight each week and the importance of progressive overload for muscle hypertrophy. Haddy Abdel also talks a lot about how important it is to do reps until failure and push your body to its limit if you want to build muscle mass.
Here is the workout plan for Haddy Abdel:
Monday – Leg Day
Haddy Abdel works hard on his legs every week to give them a solid base of strength. This program has exercises that work your quads and glutes.
Haddy does the following leg exercises at least once a week:
- 10 minutes on the treadmill to warm up
- Unweighted lunge (2 sets, 20 reps)
- Front squat (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Romanian deadlift (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Leg extension (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Leg curl (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Calf lift (4 sets, 20 reps)
Tuesday – Chest
Haddy Abdel is the personification of chest goals. If you want pecs like his, try this chest program:
- Do a bench press (5 sets, 5 reps)
- Bench press at an angle (5 sets, 5 reps)
- Dumbbell fly (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Push up (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Dip (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Press from above (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Crooked row (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Lateral raise (4 sets, 8 reps)
View this post on Instagram
Wednesday – Arms
Haddy Abdel does this arm burner at least once a week to train his biceps, triceps, and forearms well:
- Curl hammer (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Triceps pushdown (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Curl up preacher (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Biceps curl (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Triceps stretch (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Skull crusher (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Concentration curl (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Reverse bicep curl (3 sets, 10 reps)
Thursday – Abs
If you want a strong core and ripped abdominal muscles, try adding Haddy Abdel’s ab program to your weekly workouts:
- The cables crimp (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Plank (3 sets, hold for 1 minute)
- Hanging leg raise (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Medicine ball slam (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Backward crunch (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Russian twist (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Side plank (3 sets, 30 seconds per side)
Friday – Shoulders
If you want boulder shoulders like Haddy Abdel, here’s a great program that will shape your traps and delts:
- Arnold put out (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Cable lateral raise (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Dumbbell Y-raise (2 sets, 12 reps)
- Press from above (3 sets, 6 reps)
- Front raise (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Straight line (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Back fly cable (2 sets, 12 reps)
- Sitting soldiers press (3 sets, 8 reps)
Saturday – Back
Haddy shared a workout plan on his TikTok that will help you get a big back and lats like his:
- Wide grip pull-up (three sets, as many reps as possible (AMRAP))
- Pull-over the cable (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Pulldown with a close grip (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Row the Smith machine (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Low cable pulley (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Pull up (3 sets, AMRAP)
Sunday – Day of Rest
He doesn’t go to the gym on Sunday to give his muscles a chance to rest and heal.
Haddy Abdel’s Diet
Haddy has a strict diet plan that he follows when he wants to lose weight and look more ripped. He eats lean protein, healthy carbs, and healthy fats and stays away from sugar, processed foods, and junk food.
Even though a shredding diet can be boring, it is one of the best ways to lose weight quickly. When Haddy Abdel is trying to lose weight, he avoids cheating on meals and snacks.
Here is Haddy Abdel’s diet:
- Egg whites, 1 cup
- 2 complete eggs
- Cup of oats
- Scoop of peanut butter
- Grilled tilapia
- Asparagus steamed
- Protein bar
- Grilled chicken
- Cup of broccoli
Haddy Abdel uses a lot of supplements and vitamins to build up a lot of muscle and keep his impressive physique.
Haddy Abdel is likely to take the following steps to help him reach his fitness goals:
- Whey Protein
- Fat Burner
Haddy Abdel may be new to the online fitness community, but it looks like his workout routine is very good. Haddy Abdel has a good nutrition plan, knows what supplements to take to keep his body running well, and works hard and stays focused in the gym.
He’s just getting started in the fitness industry, but we’re sure he’ll keep getting fit and share what he’s learned with his community.