Canadian-born Greg Doucette started weight training as a young boy. His birthday is September 17, 1975, and he was born in the United States. He became compelling in bodybuilding when he was 13 years old, and achieved his first fascinating when he was 17, and weighed just 140 lbs.
Doucette settles the national record in the bench press, boosting 342 lbs. while weighing just 148 lbs. Greg acquired a Bachelors’s and Masters’s degree in Kinesiology, and ‘Coach Greg’ has trained severely via his online fitness business. In 2010, he achieved the WPC World Title Best Lifter Award. He also has a Guinness World Record for sumo exercise. Here Greg Doucette’s Workout Routine, Greg Doucette’s diet plan, Greg Doucette’s Height, Greg Doucette’s Weight, and Greg Doucette’s Body Measurement are described in detail.
Greg Doucette’s Body Measurement
Talking about Greg Doucette’s height and weight, he stands at a height of 5 ft 6 inches and weighs around 88.5 kg.
|Height||5 ft 6 inches or 168 cm|
|Weight||88.5 kg or 195 lbs|
|Chest Size||Not Available|
|Waist Size||Not Available|
|Biceps Size||Not Available|
|Hair Colour||Not Available|
|Eye Colour||Not Available|
Greg Doucette’s Wokrout Routine
He is a World-record-captivating powerlifter. Greg Doucette raises the reps and uses modest weight to stay in better shape. Doucette admires including different workouts in his exercises, and he does not press his body too much. However, he also admires executing heavy compound movements like squat, deadlift, and bench.
Here is Greg Doucette’s workout routine:-
Greg Doucette’s Chest Wokrout
On this chest routine, Greg Doucette strikes 5 different workouts with an average of 4 sets and 10 reps.
Here is Greg Doucette’s chest routine:-
- Barbell bench press (5 sets, 8 to 12 reps)
- Incline dumbbell press (4 sets, 10 to 15 reps)
- Hammer strength press (4 sets, 8 to 12 reps)
- Dumbbell fly (4 sets, 10 to 15 reps)
- Pec deck machine (4 sets, 8 to 12 reps)
Greg Doucette’s Back Workout
On this back routine, Greg Doucette shows a total of 5 different workouts.
Here is Greg Doucette’s back routine:-
- Barbell sumo deadlift (5 sets, 8 to 12 reps)
- Hammer strength machine row (4 sets, 10 to 15 reps)
- Close grip cable row (4 sets, 8 to 12 reps)
- Wide grip lat pulldown (4 sets, 8 to 12 reps)
- Bent over cable row (4 sets, 10 to 15 reps)
Greg Doucette’s Shoulder Workout
On this shoulder routine, Doucette strikes 5 different workouts with an average of 5 sets and 12 reps.
Here is Greg Doucette’s shoulder routine:-
- Reverse pec deck machine (5 sets, 10 to 15 reps)
- Hammer strength shoulder press (4 sets, 10 to 15 reps)
- Dumbbell lateral lift (5 sets, 12 to 15 reps)
- Standing front cable raise (5 sets, 12 to 15 reps)
- Standing dumbbell shrug (5 sets, 12 to 15 reps)
Greg Doucette’s Leg Workout
On this leg routine, he strikes 6 different workouts.
Here is Greg Doucette’s leg routine:-
- Leg press (5 sets, 8 to 16 reps)
- Hack squat (5 sets, 8 to 12 reps)
- Leg addition (5 sets, 10 to 15 reps)
- Lying hamstring curl (5 sets, 10 to 15 reps)
- Placed calf lift (4 sets, 15 to 20 reps)
- Standing calf lift (4 sets, 15 to 20 reps)
Greg Doucette’s Arm Workout
On this arm routine, Greg Doucette strikes 4 different workouts.
Here is Greg Doucette’s arm routine:-
- Machine preacher curl (5 sets, 10 to 12 reps)
- Lying cable curls (5 sets, 10 to 12 reps)
- Placed dumbbell alternating curl (5 sets, 10 to 15 reps)
- Standing plate curls (5 sets, 10 to 15 reps)
Greg Doucette’s Diet Plan
Greg Doucette trusts that the secret to obtaining lean is eating dense, low-calorie food. He makes severe salads and wraps packed with chicken, vegetables, and severe other healthy food that will keep you full throughout the day.
Greg also favors popcorn over rice because it tastes better and has severe fiber. Greg Doucette knows how to use low-calorie elements to make good-tasting meals.
- First Meal: Six pieces of French toast with low carb bread egg whites, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- Second Meal: Grilled chicken breast, peas, low-calorie popcorn, and ketchup (no sugar attached)
- Third Meal: Protein bread enfold with grilled chicken breast, flaxseed, cucumber, mushroom, tomato, sugar-free BBQ sauce, and salad dressing.
- Fourth Meal: Two low carb wraps, sliced turkey, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, mushroom, onion, and salad dressing
- Fifth Meal: Shake with casein protein, strawberries, calorie-free chocolate syrup, and ice
Anabolic French Toast
Gregs’s popular French toast recipe is high in protein and amazingly low in carbs. It’s also tasty and is very simple to make. Mix the following elements in a large bowl. However, these elements may include:-
- 10 cups of egg whites
- 10 packets of sweetener
- Vanilla extract
Macros for 5 pieces with low-calorie bread:-
- 500 calories
- 62 grams protein
- 10 grams fat
- 36 grams carbs
- 6 grams fiber
FAQ about Greg Doucette Workout Routine and Diet Plan
How does Greg Doucette train?
Greg Doucette uses tons of greater-intensity training techniques such as forced reps, supersets, and partial reps. Greg is mainly fond of partial reps training.
What does Greg Doucette eat in a day?
Greg Doucette usually eats massive salads and wraps packed with chicken, vegetables, and many other healthy foods.