Giannis Antetokounmpo was born on 6th of the December in 1994. He was grown in Athens Greece, to Nigerian immigrants. His parents depart from Lagos with his grandparents and firstborn son, Francis. He has three brothers. Giannis Antetokounmpo was basically immobile for the first 18 years of his life, with no documentation from any Nigerians or Greece. Giannis Antetokounmpo’s father’s name is Charles Antetokounmpo whereas his mother’s name is Veronica Antetokounmpo.
His club trainer Spiros Velliniatis realized that although Giannis was not good at basketball, he had the psychic toughness and determination to excel in the sport. In 2017, he started practicing basketball and the general manager of Filathlitikos assisted his parents in finding jobs and supported him financially so that they could fulfill their commitments to the basketball club.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Body Stats
|Height||6 ft 11 inch|
|Bicep Size||24 inches|
|Shoe Size||18.5 US|
|Chest Size||44 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
|Hips Size||38 inches|
Giannis Antetokounmpo Workout Routine
Giannis Antetokounmpo’s workout routine is pretty intense. He arises an intense routine to maintain his physique and stamina. Giannis Antetokounmpo is crazy about his health to keep his super-toned body exercises double every day for an hour. Giannis Antetokounmpo workout includes:
Monday and Wednesday workout routine: Upper Body
- Neck exercises about 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Standing shoulder shrug about 6-0 reps, 1 set
- Incline press about 6-8 reps, 3 sets
- Incline flat bench press about 8-10 reps, 3 sets
- Close grip pull up about 8-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine Pullover about 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Dumbbell lateral raise about 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Dumbbell front raise about 6-10 reps, 2 sets
- Seated cable row about 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Seated cable scapular retraction about 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine chest press about 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Incline machine chest press about 10 reps, 1 set
- Lat pull down about 6-10 reps, 1 set
- External rotation about 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Internal rotation about 6-8 reps, 1 set
- Triceps press down about 6-8 reps, 1 set
- Cable curls about 3-4 reps, 2 sets
- Wrist flexion about 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Wrist extension about 6-8 reps, 1 set
Tuesday and Thursday Workout Routine: Lower Body
- Deadlift about 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Squats about 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Romanian deadlift about 6 reps, 2 sets
- Glute-ham raise about 6-10 reps, 2 sets
- leg press about 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Leg curl about 6-10 reps, 1 set
- One leg press about 6-8 reps, 1 set
- Dumbbell step-up about 3-4 reps
- Lunges about 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Leg curl on an exercise ball about 4-8 reps, 1 set
- One leg hip extension about 6-10 reps, 1 set
- The bridge on an exercise ball about 8 reps, 1 set
- Hip abduction about 6 reps, 1 set
- Standing calf raise about 6 reps, 1 set
- Reverse crunches about 8 reps, 2 sets
- Cable side bend about 8-10 reps, 2 sets
Friday and Saturday Workout Routine
- Cardio exercises such as sports playing, running, etc.
Sunday Workout Routine
- Rest day
This is all regarding the workout routine of Giannis Antetokounmpo.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Diet Plan
Giannis was on a high protein and low carb diet that was necessary for the type of workout he was doing. He has to expend a few pounds and gain muscle fitness. Giannis Antetokounmpo ate full junk and fatty foods and joined more green vegetables and fruits to his diet. Giannis Antetokounmpo will take a protein shake ere his workout and see that his body endures hydrated at all periods of the day. His diet plan includes:
- His first meal of the day in the morning involves oatmeal, bacon, eggs, and fruits.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo consumes 6 small meals throughout the day.
- He consumes heavily after his workout session.
This is all about the diet plan of Giannis Antetokounmpo.
Giannis Antetokounmpo is a Greek professional basketball player who is also known for having incredible body stats. He does lots of workouts which keeps him fit. His diet also includes healthy foods which are also one of the reasons behind his healthy body. If we could just take one thing from him then it would be this: If you want to be one of the best, you have to elevate all aspects of your game.