Eugene Teo is an Australian who loves fitness. He is a vlogger on YouTube, a strength coach, and a speaker. He started the Ganbaru Method, which is a training program that teaches people about health, nutrition, how the body moves, and performance.
Eugene Teo goes all over the world to host live events for his community that focus on health and movement. He also posts almost every day on YouTube.
Even though we did a lot of research on Eugene Teo’s workouts and diet, this is not his exact routine. It is a collection of our research, his social commentary and video content, and information from experts in the field.
What We Know Now
- Height: 5’3″
- Weight: 160 pounds
- Birthdate: August 6
- Accolades: 518k YouTube subscribers, 418k Instagram followers
Eugene Teo has a controversial opinion about barbell work: he doesn’t do any exercises with barbells in his workouts. Eugene thinks that he can use a lot more muscle groups and joints when he uses both free weights and machines.
Coach Teo is very interested in strength training and how it can help people of all shapes and sizes build muscle and lose fat. His YouTube channel has videos about strength training, tips for losing weight and eating right, busts of fitness industry myths, and much more.
Eugene’s business, the Ganbaru Method, helps people from all walks of life get in shape, eat better, and train their minds.
Eugene Teo Workout Routine
You can tell that whatever Eugene Teo is doing in the gym is working just by looking at him. His pictures of his progress are amazing, and the more he knows about fitness and the human body, the better he does in the gym.
Eugene tries to move in ways that feel natural to his muscles and joints so that he doesn’t hurt himself.
Here is Eugene Teo workout plan, which you’ve been waiting for:
Monday – Arms & Back
Eugene’s arm workout focuses on building muscle, with a lot of work on his biceps. Here are the exercises Eugene Teo usually does to work his arms:
- Incline dumbbell push (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Push up (3 sets, 12 reps) (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Preacher curl with dumbbells (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Bow and arrow curl (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Lat pull-up (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Strider curl (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Inclination Bench Lat Pulldown (3 sets, 10 reps)
- T-bar rowing (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Bulgarian split squat (3 sets, 8 reps)
Tuesday – Full body workout
On Tuesday, Eugene does a plyometric workout that consists of 20 exercises that he does only once, with no breaks or rest in between.
- Pendulum Squat
- Hip Tuck
- Romanian Squat
- Hammer Raise/Reverse Crunch
- Raise Your Calf
- Leg Extension
- Machine Row
- Press from Above
- Y Raise
- Biceps Curl
This program works for Eugene’s whole body and is similar to cardiovascular exercise, which is great for athletes of all fitness levels.
Wednesday – Back
On Wednesday, Eugene does exercises for his back that work his lats, rhomboids, rear delts, and traps.
- Row with one dumbbell at a time (2 sets, 8 reps)
- Lat pull-up (2 sets, 8 reps)
- Pull up (2 sets, rep till failure)
- Pull-down on the upper back (2 sets, 8 reps)
- Top of the back (2 sets, 10 reps)
- Incline curl (2 sets, 8 reps)
Thursday – Lower Body
To get quads like Eugene’s, you have to work hard at the gym. He works out his legs twice a week and does most of his exercises until he can’t do them anymore.
- Deadlift (2 sets, 6 reps)
- Romanian deadlift with a snatch grip (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Sitting leg lift (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Leg raise (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Squat (2 sets, 6 reps)
Friday – Upper body
On Friday, this upper body burner gives Eugene a chance to work on his arms again.
Low incline dumbbell press (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Dip (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Cable press (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Rear delt row (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Chest press (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Dumbbell Y raise (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Preacher curl with dumbbells (2 sets, 8 reps)
Saturday and Sunday – Rest
Eugene takes the weekend off to rest and lets his body heal. He works on videos for his YouTube channel, makes meals for the week, and relaxes at home.
This is all about Eugene Teo Workout.
Eugene Teo’s Diet
Eugene follows this diet plan when he wants to lose weight and burn fat. This diet plan has only 1,200 calories per day, and Eugene has said that this kind of diet is not good for everyone who tries it.
This is what he eats when he is on an aggressive low-calorie fat loss diet for a certain amount of time. Eugene says that as his body gets used to eating less, his energy goes up, he sleeps better, and he feels more positive in general.
Here is Eugene Teo’s diet:
- Large glass of water
- Chicken breast with a gluten-free wrap
- Salad with tamari and sesame oil, tomatoes, cucumbers, cauliflower, green peas, cabbage, and zucchini.
- Kiwi fruit
- Double shot espresso
- Strips of beef with a gluten-free wrap
- Fresh veggie salad
- Cherry tomatoes
- Protein shake mixed with pudding and yogurt
Eugene has to take supplements to make up for the lack of nutrition in his body when he eats so little. Some of the supplements he takes are listed below:
- Whey Protein
- Krill Oil
Also, read Jeremy Foster Workout Routine & Diet Plan.
Eugene Teo is the best person to talk to about health and fitness because of his background and experience as a coach. When he’s not making educational YouTube videos for his fitness-loving community, he’s speaking at events and inspiring people all over the world to find their passion and be their best selves.
In an industry where fitness YouTubers get a lot of bad press, it’s nice to see someone like Teo just teach, motivate, and have a lot of fun along the way.