Earl Thomas was born on May 7, 1989, in a town named Orange to Debbie and Earl Snr. Earl Thomas is American football-free security for the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League. The Seattle Seahawks drafted him in the first step of the 2010 NFL Draft.
Earl Thomas made a huge impression throughout the draft in Indianapolis where he completed most of his drills but wanted to skip some. He was the youngest performer drafted that year ad was also the second safety chosen in that year’s draft. An obsession with football since his childhood directed him to be the most wanted player.
Earl Thomas Body Stats
|Height||5 ft 8 inches|
Earl Thomas Workout Routine
Earl Thomas’s workout routine includes lifting very heavy weights to achieve strength and power, and a large focus for speed and agility.
View this post on Instagram
His workout includes:
Monday and Wednesday Earl Thomas Workout Routine (Upper Body)
- Neck exercise about 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Standing shoulder shrug about 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Incline press about 6-8 reps, 3 sets
- Incline plane bench press about 8-10 reps, 3 sets
- Close grip draw up about 8-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine pullover about 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Dumbbell front raise about 6-10 reps, 2 set
- Dumbbell lateral raise about 6-10 reps, 2 sets
- Seated cable line about 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Seated cable scapular recall about 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine chest press about 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Incline machine ribs press about 10 reps, 1 set
- Lat slope down about 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine row about 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Machine reverse flye about 8-10 reps, 1 set
- Internal rotation about 6-8 reps, 1 set
- Triceps press down about 6-8 reps, 1 set
- Cable curls about 3-4 reps, 2 sets
- Hand grippe about 3-4 reps, 2 sets
- Wrist flexion about 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Wrist extension about 6-8 reps, 1 set
Tuesday and Thursday Earl Thomas Workout Routine
- Dead-lift about 6 to 8 reps, 2 sets
- Squats about 6 to 8 reps, 2 sets
- Romanian deadlift about 6 reps, 2 sets
- Glute harm raise about 6 to10 reps, 2 sets
- Leg curl about 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Dumbbell step-up about 3-4 reps, 2 sets
- Lunges about 6-8 reps, 2 sets
- Leg curl toward an exercise ball about 4-8 reps, 1 set
- One leg hip extension about 6-10 reps, 1 set
- Bridge on a training ball for about 8 reps, 1 set
- Hip abduction about 6 reps, 1 set
- Reverse crunches about 8 reps, 2 sets
- Cable side yield about 8-10 reps, 2 sets
Friday and Saturday Earl Thomas Workout Routine
- Cardio exercises like running and also sports playing, etc.
- Rest day
This is all about the workout routine of Earl Thomas.
Earl Thomas Diet Plan
Earl Thomas was given a strict diet himself to attend to so that his workout would give him effective results. His dietician extracted all harmful foods from his diet and switched to a healthy, fibrous, nutritionally balanced diet and Earl followed it.
Earl Thomas diet plan includes:
- He takes a glass of whey protein in water before and after a workout.
- Earl Thomas’s breakfast comprises 3 fried eggs with spinach and a few slices of lean Turkey.
- For a mid-morning breakfast, he takes a glass of protein shake with a handful of almonds and sunflower seeds.
- Earl Thomas eats some turkey meatballs along with green chutney at lunch.
- For dinner, he normally prefers white fish with chopped and boiled cabbage.
- He likes to consume dessert after dinner and has a smoothie prepared with blending carrot juice, whey protein, blackberries, almonds, including half an avocado.
- Earl Thomas cheats his diet once a week by enjoying french fries plus pizza.
This is all about the diet plan of Earl Thomas.
Earl Thomas is a very young person and a complete football player who had not only big dreams of making football games as a safety. He is most obvious for his remarkable body shape. He does lots of workouts which helps him to be in a classic body shape. His food also involves healthy food that keeps him fit.