Dean Ambrose Workout Routine, Diet Plan, Height, Weight & Body Measurement

Jonathan Good “Dean Ambrose” (born December 7, 1985) is an American professional Wrestler. He is currently enlisted in AII Elite Wrestling. He is better familiar with his previous ring name Dean Ambrose of WWE, and his current ring name Jon Moxley. Dean Ambrose is wedded to the WWE interviewer Renee Young (Renee Paquette). Good enlist an agreement with WWE on April 4, 2011, and was permitted his release from Dragon Gate USA, the past promotion he was efforting for. However, he initially achieved as Dean Ambrose in the WWE’s building territory Florida Championship Wrestling. Here we will talk about Dean Ambrose Workout Routine, Diet Plan, Height, Weight & Body Measurement.

On November 18, 2012, he built his WWE debut at Survivor Series November 18, 2012, along with Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins. Ambrose, Reigns, and Rollins struck Ryback throughout a triple threat match which also promoted CM Punk and Jhon Cena. However, their intervention creates, a distraction and Punk was able to pin Cena to keep his WEE Title. The mass of Ambrose, Reigns and Rollins called themselves “The Shield” and said they were moving to strike against “injustice” in the WWE. The shield had their entrance match at TLC: Tables, Ladders, and Chairs, where they beat Ryback and Team Hell No (Kane and Daniel Bryan) in a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs event.

Severe WWE stars seek to become powerful and biggest of all but Dean simply efforts to outlast all these great wrestlers, which he efforts for hours in the gym to develop strength and stamina. Ambrose says, “I’m not moving to abuse 27 people over the rope at one time, but I am developed to be pounded on for 60 minutes or so“. Although, do not let him mislead you fully as Dean is not any lower than these wrestlers. He’s 6 feet 4 inches large, just not as pounded as severe of them.

Dean Ambrose Body Measurement

Age36 years
Real Height118 cm (6’2″) or 1.88 m
Weight102 kg (225 lbs)
Chest Size45.5 inches
Waist Size36 inches
Biceps18.5 inches
Eye colorBlue
Hair ColourLight Brown

Dean Ambrose Workout Routine

Day-1 Chest:-

  • 4 places of Low Cable Crossovers: (15 reps for each place)
  • 4 places of Dumbbell Bench Presses: (20 reps for each place)
  • 4 places of Barbell Bench Presses: (20 reps for each place)
  • 4 places of Dumbbell Flies: (15 reps for each place)
  • 4 places of Butterfly: (25 reps for each place)

Day-2 Biceps and Triceps:-

  • 4 places of Barbell Curls: (20 reps for each place)
  • 4 places of Hammer Curls: (20 reps for each place)
  • 4 places of Cable Preacher Curls: (20 reps for each place)
  • 4 places of Dips Machines: (20 reps for each place)
  • 4 places of Decline EZ Bar Triceps Extensions: (20 reps for each place)

Day-3 Shoulders:-

  • 4 places of Kettle Bell Presses: (20 reps for each place)
  • 4 places of Arnold Dumbbell Presses: (15 reps for each place)
  • 4 places of Barbell Rear Delts Rows: (15 reps for each place)
  • 5 places of Clean and Jerks: 5 sets (15 reps for each place)

Day-4 Legs:-

  • 5 places of Standing Weight Calf Raises: (15 reps for each place)
  • 4 places of Hack Squats: (15 reps for each place)
  • 5 places of Leg Presses: (20 reps for each place)
  • 4 places of Squats: (15 reps for each place)

Day-5 Back:-

  • 4 places of Inverted Rows: (20 reps for each place)
  • 4 places of Back Extensions: (20 reps for each place)
  • 4 places of Barbell Deadlifts: (20 reps for each place)
  • 4 places of Bent Over Arm Long Bar Rows: (15 reps for each place)

Dean Ambrose Diet Plan

As we familiar with that exercise regimes account, only for about 30 percent of an athlete’s training. However, the rest 70 percent is given by a strict diet and a wealthy and healthy lifestyle. Ambrose has strictly followed his diet plan. Also, he familiars that he is not the severe chiseled wrestler out there, and he is excellent with it. He grips better care of his health and guides his meals so that he is completely charged for the ring-time.

Dean Ambrose is a funny guy who admires food. Ambrose takes care of what he requires to feed his body to retain him fit and vitalize for grinding in the gym and then for his competitions. He eats food wealthy in protein and crabs in the same. However, he also takes a severe amount of salad every day along with a bowl of soup packed with green vegetables. He can not ignore several of his favorite food products; he eats what he likes. And he swallows what is necessary and burns the extra calories consumed by the end.

Last Updated on October 10, 2023 by anup