David Laid is a well-known Estonian-American fitness model, bodybuilder, and social media personality. He is best famous for his transformation videos on YouTube. His birthday is January 29, 1998, and he was born in Estonia. At the age of 2 years old, he lost his father in a tragic accident. Who sadly fell off the side of a docked ship assisting fatal injuries.
David Laid strikes the gym 6 days a week for 2 hours per session. His social media greatness later built him became a Gymshark sponsored athlete. He is also obvious for being a model. Here David Laid’s Workout Routine, David Laid’s diet plan, David Laid’s Height, David Laid’s Weight, and David Laid’s Body Measurement are described in detail.
David Laid’s Body Measurement (Body Stats)
Talking about David Laid’s height and body weight. He stands at a height of 6 ft 2 inches and weighs around 90 kg or 198 lbs. Moreover, he has brown hair and brown eyes.
|Height||6 ft 2 inches or 188 cm|
|Weight||90 kg or 198 lbs|
|Chest Size||Not Available|
|Waist Size||Not Available|
|Biceps Size||Not Available|
David Laid enjoys deadlifts, squats, and bench presses, and it’s just a few of his favorite workouts. Laid uses three lifts to frequently enhance his physique.
David Laid trains in the gym regularly, and he generally hits the gym six times per week to stay in better shape. He usually trains for up to 6 hours per day.
David Laid’s Workout Routine
David trusts that severe people tend to overthink training at which means that you can do the most fundamental workouts and till make a lot of strength and muscle mass.
Here is David Laid’s workout routine:-
On this chest routine, David Laid hits 5 different workouts.
Here is David Laid’s chest routine:-
- Incline Bench Press (5 sets, 5 reps)
- Dumbbell Incline Press (5 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- Flat Bench Press (5 sets, 6 to 8 reps)
- Incline Bench Press (as severe reps as possible)
- Flat Bench Press (as severe reps as possible)
On this back routine, David Laid shows a total of 7 different workouts with an average of 4 sets and 8 reps.
Here is David Laid’s back routine:-
- Dumbbell Rows (4 sets, 6 to 8 reps)
- Placed Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown (4 sets, 6 to 8 reps)
- Placed Cable Row (4 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- Close-Grip Chin-Up (4 sets, until failure)
- Hex Bar Shrig (4 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- Cable Shrug (4 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- Close Grip Lat Pulldown (4 sets, 6 to 10 reps)
David Laid strikes this shoulder routine by doing a total of 8 workouts.
Here is David Laid’s shoulder routine:-
- Placed Dumbbell Press (4 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- Placed behind the Neck Overhead Press (4 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- Dumbbell Lateral Raise (4 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- seated Machine Overhead Press (4 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- Cable Lateral Raise (4 sets, 10 to 12 reps)
- Front Plate Raise (4 sets, 10 to 12 reps)
- Rear Delt Placed Fly Machine (4 sets, 10 to 12 reps)
- Rear Delt Placed cable Row (4 sets, 10 to 12 reps)
On this leg routine, David Laid performs 4 different workouts.
Here is David Laid’s leg routine:-
- Barbell Squat with Pause (4 sets, 3 reps)
- Barbell Squat (6 sets, 5 reps)
- Machine Leg Press (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Lying Hamstring Curls (5 sets, 10 reps)
On this arm routine, David Laid performs 5 different workouts.
Here is David Laid’s arm routine:-
- Placed Hammer Curl (3 sets, 10, 8, 6 reps)
- Bodyweight Dips (3 sets, 15 reps)
- EZ Bar Curls(3 sets, 10, 8, 6 reps)
- Triceps Cable Pushdown (3 sets, 10, 8, 6 reps)
- Barbell Curl (1 Burnout set)
David Laid’s Diet Plan
Here is David Laid’s diet plan:-
- Shake with oat milk
- Plant-based protein powder
- Flaxseed, hemp hearts, moringa leaf powder
- 1 banana, blueberries, and strawberries
- Large bowl with avocados
- White rice, black beans, spinach, kale
- Himalayan salt
- Shake with plant-based protein powder
- Buckwheat, kale, spinach
- Himalayan salt
- Sourdough bread with almond butter
- A shake with plant-based protein powder
David Laid uses the following supplements to support fuel his gains:-
- Whey Protein
FAQ about David Laid Workout Routine and Diet Plan
How many hours a day does David Laid workouts?
David Laid usually workouts for 6 hours a day. His workouts consist of Chest, Leg, Arm, Shoulder, and Back workouts.
What are the favorite foods of David Laid?
Favorite foods of David Laid may include Oat Milk, Plant-Based Protein Powder, Flax Seed, Hemp Hearts, Moringa Leaf Powder, Himalayan Salt, and Almond Butter.
How many calories does David Laid eat a day?
David Laid usually eats 2,000 to 3,000 calories a day.