David Michael Bautista Jr. “Dave Bautista” is a well-known American actor, former professional wrestler, former mixed martial artist, and bodybuilder. His birthday is January 18, 1969, and he was born in Arlington, Virginia, United States. Bautista started his acting career in 2006 and has starred in The Man with the Iron Fists (2012), Riddick (2013), the James Bond movie Spectre (2015), and Blade Runner 2049 (2017). In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, he has played the character of Drax the Destroyer in the movies Guardian of the Galaxy (2014), Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), and Avengers: Endgame (2019). He has also looked in many direct-to-video movies since 2009.
In August 2012, Bautista enlisted a contract with Classic Entertainment and Sports to fight in mixed martial arts (MMA). He achieved his lone MMA fight on October 6, 2012, beating Vince Lucero via technical knockout in the first round. Here Dave Bautista’s Workout Routine, Dave Bautista’s diet plan, Dave Bautista’s Height, Dave Bautista’s Weight, and Dave Bautista’s Body Measurement are described in detail.
Dave Bautista’s Body Measurement
Talking about Dave Bautista’s height and weight. He stands at a height of 6 ft 3 inches and weighs around 131.5 kg. Moreover, he has black hair and dark brown eyes.
|Height||6 ft 3 inches or 1.90 m|
|Weight||131.5 kg or 190 lbs|
|Chest Size||55 inches|
|Waist Size||36 inches|
|Biceps Size||20 inches|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Dave Bautista Workout Schedule
The weight training part of Bautista’s exercise routine was fast and intense. He showed it for a greater number of repetitions.
Dave Bautista’s exercise schedule looked like this:-
- First-Day: Push (Chest, Side/Front Deltoids, Triceps, and Calves)
- Second-Day: Legs (Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Glutes, Abdominals)
- Third-Day: Pull (Latissimus Dorsi, Upper Back, Side/Rear Delts, Biceps, Calves)
Dave Bautista Wokrout Routine
Dave Bautista trainer, Joe Bennett, declares that he moves through 5 to 8 minutes of warm-up/activation period before jumping into the grueling exercises. It aids in making his muscle for the intense exercises, along with reducing probable chances of injury. He further attaches that for every single workout, Bautista favors performing some warm-up sets. Bautista’s recovery and healing power decide the number of sets he will show for any given workout. He takes a rest of 30 to 120 seconds in the middle of the sets. His rest interval is also based on the workout that he is performing in his workout routine.
Dave Bautista workout routine may include:-
Day 1: Push
- Incline Dumbbell Chest Press (2 to 4) x (6 to 8)
- Machine Chest Press (2 to 4) x (8 to 10)
- Lying Cable Cuff Delt Laterals (2 to 4) x (8 to 10)
- Shoulder Press (2 to 4) x (8 to 10)
- Cable Cross Triceps Additions (2 to 4) x (10 to 12)
- Machine Calf Raises (2 to 4) x (10 to 12)
Day 2: Legs
- Crunch Variations (2 to 4) x (6 to 8)
- Placed Leg Curl s(2 to 4) x (5 to 6)
- Heel Elevated Safety Squats (2 to 4) x (6 to 8)
- Leg Additions (2 to 4) x (10 to 12)
- Squat Press (2 to 4) x (12 to 15)
- Walking Lunges 25 to 30 sets ( each leg)
Day 3: Pull
- Single-Arm Machine Rows (2 to 4) x (6 to 8)
- Machine Pull Downs (2 to 4) x (6 to 8)
- Dumbbell Rows (2 to 4) x (10 to 12)
- Single-Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curls (2 to 4) x (6 to 8)
- Incline Bench Curls (2 to 4) x (10 to 12)
- Machine Lateral Raises (2 to 4) x (10 to 12)
- Machine Rear Delts (2 to 4) x (10 to 15)
- Calf Raises (2 to 4) x (10 to 20)
When it comes to Bautista’s exercises, he always makes sure to not over-show any of them. He doesn’t favor raising super heavyweights in his training program. This provides his muscles with ample resistance to promote hypertrophy. It also assures that his body gets enough time to recuperate and recover.
Along with following a rigid exercise routine, Dave Bautista eats a high protein, low carb diet. However, it may support keeping his body lean and muscular. He also suggests that one must train under an experienced instructor to get the desired results and that too, without running the risks of injuries. This also supports an individual to do any workout with perfect form and technique.
Dave Bautista Diet Plan
The retired WWE champion has a low-fat diet consisting of a huge amount of protein.
He does not feel worried about eating a little extra carbohydrates or calories since he obeys a strict and intense training regime. Besides having natural carbohydrates such as potatoes, Bautista eats a protein supplement known as Isobolic.
Here Dave Bautista’s diet plan:-
- Eggs Whites
- Protein Shake
- Whey Protein
- Green Peas
- Baked Potato
- Grilled Chicken
- Brown Rice
- Cottage Cheese
- Tuna Salad
- Protein Shake
FAQ about Dave Bautista Workout Routine and Diet Plan
What does Dave Bautista eat?
Dave Bautista obeys a high protein, low-fat diet as his baseline.
Is Bautista vegan?
Dave Bautista follows a severely plant-based diet, according to an interview with Men’s Journal.
Who trained Dave Bautista?
Joe Bennett is the coach of Dave Bautista.