Dana Linn Bailey is a well-known American IFBB Pro fitness and figure competitor. Her birthday is May 30, 1983, and she was born in Reading, Pennsylvania, United States. Dana Linn Bailey is the champion of the 2013 Olympia title for her class (figure) and is a famous internet personality.
She first began her fitness journey when she was 5 years old by taking part in swimming sessions. From there, she soon built a competitive attitude and concentrated her attention on contact sports like soccer and basketball.
When her college years near to a close, so did her sports as a soccer player within the college squad. This is when she began going to the gym to please her thirst for physical progress. Over time, she became one of the most famous female bodybuilders of the current period, if not of all time. Here Dana Linn Bailey’s Workout Routine, Dana Linn Bailey’s diet plan, Dana Linn Bailey’s Height, Dana Linn Bailey’s Weight, and Dana Linn Bailey’s Body Measurement are described in detail.
Dana Linn Bailey’s Body Measurement
Talking about Dana Linn Bailey’s height and weight, she stands at a height of 5 ft 4 inches and weighs around 57 kg. Moreover, she has black hair and dark brown eyes. Her body measurement is 31-24-33 inches.
|Height||5 ft 4 inches or 163 cm|
|Weight||57 kg or 126 lbs|
|Breast Size||31 inches|
|Waist Size||24 inches|
|Hips Size||33 inches|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Dana Linn Bailey Workout Routine
Before start, the daily exercise routine or workout, make sure you stay hydrated throughout exercises by drinking water or energy drinks. And major is to don’t forget to warm-up workouts and make sure to cool down by extending your muscles out.
Dana always admires starting exercise or training, and she starts from leg press and squat movements. She does not execute so much cardio, and whenever executes cardio it’s been like normally stair climbing.
- 5 RM bench pin
- Bench 4 x 5 (5 RM)
- Fly roll out to push out
- 5 sets and 12-10-8-6 reps: Incline dumbbell press 5 x 12/10/8/6
- 4 sets and 4 to 5 reps: Incline cable fly x 4 to 5 sets
- 4 sets and 4 to 5 reps: Cable cross fly into dumbbell floor press x 4 to 5 sets
Ab and Back Workout
- 4 sets and 8 to 12 reps: Bent over cable lat pulldown
- 4 sets and 8 to 12 reps: Close grip placed cable row
- 4 sets and 8 to 12 reps: Wagon wheel barbell deadlift
- 4 sets and 8 to 12 reps: Wide grip placed lat pulldown
- 4 sets and 8 to 12 reps: Behind the head lat pull down
- 4 sets and 8 to 12 reps: Barbell row
- 4 sets and 8 to 12 reps: Reverse push-up on rack
- 4 sets and 8 to 12 reps: Machine rear delt fly
- 4 sets and 8 to 12 reps: Placed cable front raise
- 4 sets and 8 to 12 reps: Placed cable face pull
- 4 sets and 8 to 12 reps: Placed cable overhead press
- 4 sets and 8 to 12 reps: Standing dumbbell lateral raise
- 4 sets and 8 to 12 reps: Placed dumbbell overhead press
- 4 sets and 8 to 12 reps: Incline dumbbell rear fly
- 4 sets and 10 reps: Alternating front raise into clean and thumb
- Warm-up: Seated leg curl 2 sets x 10 reps
- 5 sets and 6 to 8 reps: Pause squat
- 5 sets and 3 reps: Long pause squat
- 4 sets and 10 reps: Lying leg curl
- 5 sets and 15-12-10-8-6 reps: Barbell stiff leg deadlift
- 4 sets and 15 reps: Raised dumbbell sumo squat 4 x 15
- 4 sets and 10 to 12 reps: Single leg addition superset with single-leg Bulgarian Squat
- 4 sets and 10 to 12 reps: Straight bar curl
- 4 sets and 10 to 12 reps: Dumbbell hammer curl
- 4 sets and 10 to 12 reps: Reverse grip cable curl
- 4 sets and 10 to 12 reps: Reverse grip pulldown
- 4 sets and 10 to 12 reps: EZ bar skull crusher
- 4 sets and 10 to 12 reps: EZ bar close grip press
- 4 sets and 10 to 12 reps: Overhead rope cable addition
- 4 sets and 10 to 12 reps: Rope addition
Dana Linn Bailey Diet Plan
The Dana Linn Bailey diet may carry based on her current physique goals. If she is prepping for a bodybuilding show, she will correctly track her macros, to moderately lose body fat.
Dana Linn Bailey trusts that you require to find the foods that work better for you. At the beginning of her career, she only consumed brown rice because she was voiced that it was the “healthier” option. As she has acquired severe nutritional knowledge, she then shifted to white rice.
- First Meal: One whole egg, one cup of egg whites, almond milk, and oatmeal with fruit.
- Second Meal: Greek yogurt and some almonds.
- Third Meal: Six ounces of grilled chicken breast with white rice and Frank’s Redhot sauce.
- Fourth Meal: Six ounces of grilled chicken breast or tuna, with sweet potatoes and broccoli.
- Fifth Meal: Mow sugar cereal, two rice cakes, one tbsp of almond butter, and two scoops of whey protein.
Dana Linn Bailey uses the following supplements to support fuel her gains:-
- Protein Shake