Cristiano Ronaldo is a well-known Portuguese professional footballer. Ronaldo plays as a forward for Serie A club Juventus and captains the Portugal National Team. His birthday is February 5, 1985, and he was born in Hospital Dr. Nelio Mendonca, Funchal, Portugal. Often considered one of the top players in the world and broadly regarded as one of the enormous players of all time. Ronaldo has achieved five Ballon d’Or awards and four European Golden Shoes, both of which reports for a European player.
Cristiano Ronaldo has achieved 32 major trophies in his career, such as seven league titles, 5 UEFA Championship, and one UEFA Nations League title. Ronaldo grips the titles for the severe goals (134) and assists (42) in the history of the UEFA Champions League. Here, Cristiano Ronaldo’s Home Workout Routine, Cristiano Ronaldo’s Workout Routine, and Cristiano Ronaldo’s diet plan are described in detail.
Cristiano Ronaldo’s Body Measurement
Talking about Cristiano Ronaldo’s height and weight. He stands at a height of 6 ft 4 inches and weighs around 81 kg. Moreover, he has black hair and hazel brown eyes.
|Height||6 ft 4 inches|
|Chest Size||43 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
Cristiano Ronaldo Home Workout Routine
Cristiano Ronaldo’s home exercise routine will need just your body and nothing else. You can snatch a mat if you want a better feeling, but that won’t be necessary. The home exercise of Cristiano Ronaldo holds doing five rounds of full-body workouts that we will talk about in a few.
This exercise routine is what he does on the weekend. When he is on relaxing days and not efforting a lot. So it’s kind of like a rest day exercise for him. But you can execute this every day and get outcomes because this exercise will target almost every part of your body.
Cristiano Ronaldo begins his exercise routine with the forward lunge; he drafts 20 lunges, which means 10 forward lunges on each leg.
Alternative edge lunge to high-jump
The second workout that Cristiano Ronaldo performs us is the alternative edge lunge to high-jump. So, it’s an alternative edge lunge, you do edge lunge on each side, and then you show a high rise. Cristiano Ronaldo does this workout ten times.
The third workout is push-ups, Cristiano shows it 20 times, but if you can’t appliance a standard push-up, you can key it with a severe available version to the knee push-ups.
Cristiano Ronaldo Abs Workout
The next workouts that Ronaldo performs us are heel touch, crunches, tabletop Crunches. He shows all of them 2 times for 25 reps each time.
The next workout that he performs us is the donkey kickbacks. This is another great workout for the butt he executes this for 20 reps as well each leg.
Cristiano Ronaldo Workout Routine
Cristiano Ronaldo shares almost everything about his exercise routines and diet plans on the internet. He obeys a very rigid exercise routine for himself. In the gym, Cristiano executes heavy cardio exercise and large weight training activities.
Let’s notice Cristiano Ronaldo Exercise Routine:-
Monday Cristiano Ronaldo Exercise
- Pull-ups of 5 reps, 5 puts
- Deadlift of 5 reps, 5 puts
- Dumbbell bench press of 5 reps, 5 puts
- Dumbbell lunges of 5 reps, 5 puts
- Calves Increases of 5 reps, 5 puts
- Dumbbell chest pin of 5 reps, 5 puts
- Stiff-legged deadlifts of 5 reps, 5 puts
- Barbell hang cleans of 5 reps, 5 puts
- Standing calf increases of 5 reps, 5 puts
- Cardio exercise of 30 minutes on a treadmill
Tuesday Cristiano Ronaldo Exercise
- Cardiovascular exercise for minutes
Wednesday Cristiano Ronaldo Exercise
- Dumbbell front squats of 18 reps, 2 Puts
- Decline push-ups of 18 reps, 2 Puts
- Body-weight dips of 18 reps, 2 Puts
- Placed dumbbell shoulder pins of 18 reps, 2 Puts
- One-legged lying stability ball curls of 18 reps, 2 Puts
- Bent-over dumbbell rows of 18 reps, 2 Puts
- Box jumps of 12 reps, 2 Puts
- Eruptive push-ups of 12 reps, 2 Puts
- Eruptive burpees of 12 reps, 2 Puts
Thursday Cristiano Ronaldo Exercise
- 20 minutes of sport exercise
- Cardio exercise
Friday Cristiano Ronaldo Exercise
- Pull-ups of 8 reps, 4 puts
- Deadlift of 8 reps, 4 puts
- Calves Raises of 8 reps, 4 puts
- Dumbbell lunges of 8 reps, 4 puts
- Stiff-legged deadlifts of 8 reps, 4 puts
- Standing calf raises of 8 reps, 4 puts
- Dumbbell bench pin of 8 reps, 4 puts
Saturday Cristiano Ronaldo Exercise
- Cardiovascular exercise for 45 minutes
- 20 minutes of sport workout
Sunday Cristiano Ronaldo Exercise
- Dumbell front squats of 10 reps, 2 puts
- Decline push-ups of 10 reps, 2 puts
- Bodyweight dips of 10 reps, 2 puts
- Placed dumbbell shoulder pins of 10 reps, 2 puts
- One-legged lying stability ball crimps of 10 reps, 2 puts
Cristiano Ronaldo Diet Plan
Cristiano Ronaldo grips 5 meals a day. His diet consists mostly of proteins, carbohydrates, and calories. To get an excellently healthy body, he grips his diet routine very strictly. Let’s notice Cristiano Ronaldo Diet Plan:-
- Breakfast Meal: His breakfast meal may include whole grains or whole grains with fruit juice, food. Which has carbohydrates and protein like eggs, grains, etc.
- Lunch Meal: His lunch may include cooked potatoes, whole-wheat pasta, green vegetables, salads, fruits, or low-calorie chicken/meat. Chicken and pasta give minerals, vitamins, and proteins in his lunch.
- Snack: Tuna rolls with lemon juice or fruit juice.
- Dinner Meal: Dinner is full of protein and vitamins as well as fiber. It may include rice, beans, fruits, and chicken.
Cristiano Ronaldo Complete meal
- Whole-wheat or whole-grain cereal
- Fruit juice
- Egg whites
- Whole-wheat pasta
- Chicken with salad
- Baked potato
- Green vegetables
- Tuna roll
- Fruit juice/lemon juice
- Rice with pulses
- Chicken or turkey breasts
Supplements used by Cristiano Ronaldo
- Alpha Amino
- Protein Shakes