Cindy Landolt is a fitness model, business owner, personal trainer, and nutritionist born in Switzerland. Cindy has been interested in fitness since she was young, so it was only natural for her to make weightlifting, nutrition, and fitness her career after years of gymnastics and other sports.
Cindy Landolt is an inspiring woman in the fitness industry because of her hard work and focuses on making a name for herself. She shares what she knows about fitness online with her clients and loyal fans.
This article is based on what we found out about Cindy Landolt’s workout and eating plans. Based on her interviews, comments on her social media profiles, and information from experts in the field, show what Cindy does when she trains.
- Height: 5 ft 10 inches
- Weight: 165 to 175 pounds
- Age: 37 years old
- Birthdate: January 11, 1985
- Accolades: Fitness Instructing Diploma from the Swiss Academy of Fitness and Sport, 70.7k YouTube subscribers, 756k Instagram followers
Cindy Landolt has a YouTube channel where she posts videos about weight training, fitness tips for people of all levels, her travels, and other topics related to her life. Cindy’s fans like to see her workouts on social media and watch as she gets fitter and reaches her goals.
Cindy Landolt was asked how she stays motivated at the gym. She said, “I have always trained as an athlete, not to look good. I’m not interested in that, so I don’t go on stage. She works on finding her weak spots and making them stronger. She doesn’t judge her body parts or muscle groups based on appearance.
Cindy Landolt Workout Routine
Cindy Landolt is a personal trainer, a nutrition coach, and a rehabilitation coach. In the fitness world, this makes her a triple threat. Cindy works out four times a week at her gym in Zurich. She tries to keep her workouts under an hour so she can work each muscle group to its fullest without sacrificing the quality of her lifts.
From what she knows about the gym, this time is enough to work out one or two muscle groups simultaneously.
Here’s what Cindy Landolt does to work out:
Monday: Whole Workout body
Here is a full-body workout Cindy does to shape and tone her whole upper body. Make sure to rest your muscles for one to two minutes between each exercise.
- Goblet squat/ Sumo squat (3 sets, 12-15 reps)
- Stiff leg deadlift (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Row with one dumbbell only (3 sets, 15 reps on each arm)
- Chest press (3 sets, 12-15 reps)
- Shoulders-up (3 sets, 12-15 reps)
- Dip (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Standing bicep curl with dumbbells (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Crush with dumbbells (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Lunge (3 sets, 12 reps total)
Tuesday – Back to School
Cindy Landolt has a great body, but her back muscles are powerful. This is Cindy’s workout for her back and behind:
- Bench press flat (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Drawstrings (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Doing chin-ups (3 sets, rep til failure)
- Wide-grip cable pull (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Stiff leg deadlift (3 sets, 10 reps)
Wednesday – Take a break
- Cindy Landolt takes a day to rest and heal so that her body can return to normal after her hard workouts. Recovery days keep you from getting hurt, help you sleep better, and give your muscles time to grow.
Thursday: Arms and Chest
On Thursday, Cindy Landolt works out her chest and arms, working out several muscle groups at once:
- Incline dumbbell chest press (2 sets, 12 reps)
- Bench press flat (2 sets, 12 reps)
- Chest press (2 sets, 12 reps)
- Dip (2 sets, rep til failure)
- Bicep curl (2 sets, 12 reps)
- Rope bicep curls (2 sets, 12 reps)
Friday – Legs
Cindy waits until the end of the week to work out her legs. Do this leg burner twice a week to get thighs and glutes like Cindy’s:
- Squat (2-3 sets, 20 reps)
- Stiff-legged deadlift (2 sets, 10 reps)
- Leg press (2 sets, 12 reps)
- Leg extension (2 sets, 12 reps)
- Leg curls (2 sets, 12 reps)
- Single-leg deadlift (2 sets, 10 reps on each leg)
Saturday and Sunday – Rest
- Cindy Landolt needs a few days off from the gym to take care of her business as a personal trainer, train her clients, and work on her modeling career. Recovery days are essential for her mental and physical health because they help her build muscles and keep her from getting hurt.
Cindy Landolt’s Diet
The Swiss “superwoman” is used to working hard in the kitchen and at the gym. As a personal trainer, Cindy Landolt makes sure that her meals have lean protein, vegetables, complex carbs, and healthy fats to fuel her workouts and keep her feeling good.
Cindy is very strict about what she eats but lets herself have one cheat meal a week. Cheat meals help her stop wanting to eat bad things and keep her working hard. Cindy also drinks a lot of water every day to stay healthy.
Here is Cindy Landolt’s diet:
- Egg white omelet
- Fresh fruit
- Whey protein shakes
- Grilled salmon
- Green vegetables
- The brown rice
- Roasted chicken
- Baked sweet potato
Cindy Landolt has always been active, and she thinks that’s why she’s been so successful as a coach and fitness trainer. Cindy grew up in a family where sports and fitness were important. This gave her a deep appreciation for and passion for fitness and health.
Cindy Landolt is successful because she works hard and has a goal. Women and men in the fitness business look up to her as role models. Whether she’s in the gym working on her shredded abs or training one of her many fitness clients, this is true.