Cillian Murphy is a well-known Irish actor. His birthday is May 25, 1976, and he was born in Douglas, Ireland. Murphy began his performing career as the lead singer, pianist, and songwriter of a rock band titled The Sons of Mr. Green Genes. He turned down a record contract in the late 1990s and started acting on stage and in short and independent movies.
Cillian Murphy first recognizable movie roles include Darren in the drama Disco Pigs (2001), Jim in the zombie horror movie 28 Days Later (2002), John in the dark comedy movie Intermission (2003), Jackson Rippner in the action thriller movie Red Eye (2005), and Patrick “Kitten” Braden in the comedy-drama movie Breakfast on Pluto (2005). For his better performance as a trans woman in the latter, he was named for a Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Musical or Comedy and achieved an Irish Film and Television Award for Best Actor. Here Cillian Murphy’s Workout Routine, Cillian Murphy’s diet plan, Cillian Murphy’s Height, Cillian Murphy’s Weight, and Cillian Murphy’s Body Measurement are described in detail.
Cillian Murphy’s Body Measurement (Body Stats)
Talking about Cillian Murphy’s height and body weight. He stands at a height of 5 ft 9 inches tall and weighs around 70 kg (155 lbs). Moreover, Cillian Murphy has dark brown hair and blue eyes.
|Height||5 ft 9 inches or 175 cm ‘Tall’|
|Weight||70 kg or 155 lbs|
|Chest Size||38 inches|
|Waist Size||31 inches|
|Biceps Size||14 inches|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
Cillian Murphy’s Workout Routine
Cillian Murphy, even as Shelby, is slender and lean with some ab definition and a bowed chest. He’s executing a semi-basic routine containing weight training, calisthenics, and core.
Here is Cillian Murphy’s workout routine:-
Monday: Chest and Triceps
On Monday, Cillian Murphy shows a chest and triceps routine by doing 7 different workouts.
Here’s Cillian Murphy’s chest and triceps routine:-
- Bench Press (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Push-Ups (4 sets, 25 reps)
- Lying Tricep Addition with Dumbbell (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Dips (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Incline Dumbbell Press (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Sit-Up (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Lying Leg Lifts (3 sets, 20 reps)
Tuesday: Legs and Calves
On Tuesday, Cillian Murphy shows a legs and calves routine.
Here are Cillian Murphy’s legs and calves routine:-
- Leg Press (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Calf Lifts on Leg Press (4 sets, 25 reps)
- Glute Ham Lift (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Weighted Lunges (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Squat Variation (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Cable Crunches (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Hanging Leg Lifts (3 sets, 20 reps)
On Wednesday, Cillian Murphy rests.
Thursday: Shoulders and Traps
On Thursday, Cillian Murphy strikes a shoulders and traps routine by doing 7 workouts with a total of 4 sets and 25 reps.
Here are Cillian Murphy’s shoulders and traps routine:-
- Placed Military Press (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Cable Front Lifts (4 sets, 25 reps)
- Hang Cleans (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Barbell Shrugs (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Bent Over Shoulder DB Flys (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Sit-Ups with Twist (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Hanging Knee Lifts with Twist (3 sets, 20 reps)
Friday: Back and Biceps
On Friday, Cillian Murphy strikes a back and biceps routine by doing 7 different workouts.
Here’s Cillian Murphy’s back and biceps routine:-
- Hex Bar Deadlift (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Broad Push-Ups (4 sets, 25 reps)
- Cable Rows (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Chin-Ups (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Broad Lat Pulldowns (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Bicycle Crunches (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Russian Twists (3 sets, 20 reps)
Saturday: Cillian Murphy Style Hike
On Saturday, Cillian Murphy hikes.
On Sunday, Cillian Murphy rests and recovers.
Cillian Murphy’s Diet Plan
Cillian Murphy’s diet on a severe regular basis, mainly now that he is no longer a vegetarian, is normally pretty intuitive. He is pretty slender as it is, only weighing 155 on a normal day, so attaching in protein and extra calories permit him to tack a little extra definition.
Here is Cillian Murphy’s diet Plan:-
- Breakfast: Cottage Cheese, Eggs, Fruit
- Lunch: Fish, Brown Rice, Vitamins
- Dinner: Tender Loin, Sweet Potatoes, Green Salad
Cillian Murphy uses the following supplements to support fuel his gains:-
- Protein Shakes
FAQ about Cillian Murphy Workout Routine and Diet Plan
What is Cillian Murphy famous for?
Cillian Murphy is a famous Irish movie and theatre actor. He is often famed by critics for his chameleonic performances in diverse characters and distinctive blue eyes.
What does Cillian Murphy eat in a day?
Cillian Murphy usually eats 6 meals a day. His diet consists of Cottage Cheese, Eggs, Fruit, Fish, Brown Rice, and Sweet Potatoes.
Does Cillian Murphy eat meat?
Cillian Murphy decided against eating meat around 15 years ago because he was “anxious about getting mad cow disease.” But has now marked to go back to eating meat so he can bulk up.
Does Cillian Murphy meditate?
Cillian Murphy does meditation practice to improve his body strength.