Chris Hemsworth is an Australian actor. He first rose to prominence in Australia, playing Kim Hyde in the Australian television series Home and Away before beginning a film career in Hollywood. Chris is famously known for playing Thor in eight Marvel Cinematic Universe films, starting with thor and appearing most recently in Avengers: Endgame, which established him as one of the leading and highest-paid actors in the world.
Chris gained 5 awards, of which three are people’s choice, and the rest are kid’s choice and MTV Movie Awards. It is evident through the awards and nominations that he has already designed an irreplaceable space for himself in this industry.
Have you ever wondered how does Chris Hemsworth’s workout routine look like? Find out Chris Hemsworth’s exact workout routine and diet plan.
Chris Hemsworth Body Stats
|Height||6 ft 2 inches|
|Shoe size||10 US|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Chris Hemsworth’s Workout Plan
View this post on Instagram
It is safe to say, not many workouts relate to a Chris Hemsworth workout routine. Indeed, Hemsworth wanted to turn thousands of excess calories into muscles, and he only had an hour at a time to do it. His workout plan is all about consistency, intensity, and dedication. Well, that and severe remarkable bodybuilding.
Chris Hemsworth’s workout plan consisted of traditional bodybuilding and functional exercise. In other words, he raised a lot of weight but stayed mobile to still do as many of his stunts as possible and hit the waves without sinking like a rock. Here are some activities they implemented in the Chris Hemsworth workout plan.
- Back Squats– One of the most fundamental strength exercises is also one of the best, which builds muscle and promotes balance in one fell swoop.
- Bench press– Another bodybuilding staple that does precisely what you think it does; builds muscle.
- Deadlifts– This is easily one of the most efficient measures for building strength, presuming you do it properly.
- Pull-Ups– If you try it first, don’t give up; pull-ups get easier the more you do them.
- Bear Crawls– Hemsworth stayed spry by doing functional exercises such as bear crawls.
Naturally, the given is a mere example of Hemsworth’s exercises. Here is a reported breakdown of the actor’s particular Thor workout routine:
Bodyweight Circuit Training
- Pull-ups(3 sets. 15 reps) for lats
- Sit-up (3 sets, 20 reps) for abs
- Push-Ups(3 sets, 15 reps) for chest
- Front Box Jump(3 sets, 10 reps) for hamstrings
- Bodyweight Squat(3 sets, 15 reps) for quadriceps
Iron Circuit Training
- Barbell Squat(3 sets.15 reps) for quadriceps
- Barbell bench press(3 sets, 5 reps) for chest
- Standing Military press(3 sets, 8 reps) for shoulders
- Barbell Deadlift(3 sets,5 reps) for hamstrings
- Hammer Curls(3 sets, 5 reps) for biceps
Chris Hemsworth’s Diet Plan
The Chris Hemsworth dirt plan varies significantly in preparation for changing roles. While having tons of food might sound like a dream come true, Hemsworth struggled to keep pace. Meanwhile, he later adopted a strict vegan diet to the idea of ” vegan building.” Before that, he was chowing down on the given staples:
- Chicken– When it arises to lean, mean proteins, no one argues with a healthy breast.
- Fish– Rich in protein and Omega 3 fatty acids, fish, is as good as it is nutritious.
- Egg whites– Most bodybuilders will attest that egg whites make for a great source of protein.
- Brown Rice– Carbs are not bad for you when they get in the form of healthy whole grains, as they do here.
- Quinoa– It’s gluten-free and includes all nine essential amino acids. It is necessary for fiber, magnesium, Vitamin B, iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, and Vitamin E.
- Vegetables– eating veggies and getting into form go hand in hand. Broccoli, asparagus, and leafy greens are just a few veggies that will keep you strong and full of nutrients.
- Whey Protein Shake– They might look gimmicky, but whey protein shakes to build muscle. It’s then no wonder that each ripped dude at your gym is constantly chugging one.
Chris Hemsworth’s diet also includes:
- One cup oatmeal, one banana, 1/2 cup sultanas, fat-free milk, four eggs, 50 g cheese, protein shake, and orange juice.
- Cottage cheese, turkey roll, mixed nuts, protein shake, yogurt
- Beef jerky
- 3 chicken breasts, 100g brown rice, 1 cup broccoli, 1 cup kidney beans, and one glass of fat-free milk.
- 3 salmons fillets, 100g quinoa, 100g asparagus, a glass of fat-free milk, yogurt
- 2 boiled eggs, 2 brown bread slices, protein shake.
FAQ Regarding Chris Hemsworth
What did Chris Hemsworth eat for Thor?
- Chris Hemsworth’s diet preparation for the Thor films was different and protein-heavy, including large quantities of chicken, fish, and vegetables.
How many calories did he eat?
- Hemsworth was consuming 3500+ calories a day.
How many push-ups does Hemsworth do?
- Chris does 20 squats and 2pushupsps each hour throughout their 10-hour day together.
Who is their trainer, Hemsworth?
- The trainer of Chris Hemsworth is Luke Zocchi.