Chantel Jeffries was born in California, she and her family moved around a lot because her father worked as a military trainer. When she started dating Justin Bieber, she became known around the world for the first time. (She was with him in the car when he was arrested in Miami for DUI.) She has modeled for Khloe Kardashian because she is a model, and in 2016 she started making music as CeeJay the DJ.
Jeffries works as a DJ as well. She sells things like beauty products, things to shape your eyebrows, and temporary tattoos. Jeffries also made a line of loungewear that was sold through PrettyLittleThing. He has been in movies like “A Perfect Match.” Jeffries’s first single, “Wait,” came out in 2018, and she has since put out several more. She has millions of people who follow her on social media.
So, this article tells us everything we need to know about her diet and workout routine.
Chantel Jeffries Body Stats
- Date of birth: October 1st, 1993
- Height: 5 ft 6 in (168 cm)
- Weight: 123.5 lbs or 56 kg
- Breasts: 38 inches
- Waist: 27 inches
- Hips: 36 inches
- Body Measurement: 38-27-36 in or 96.5-68.5-91.5 cm
- Shoe Size: 8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Chantel Jeffries Workout Routine
Chantel Jeffries likes to work out at home most of the time. She does a lot of easy moves that anyone can do while they are just hanging out at home. She wants to work out, but she doesn’t want it to be boring. So, she uses a lot of equipment so that she can use a lot of different things and still make it fun.
Take a look at some of the ways she stays in shape and works out:
- Do whatever will keep you going.
- Try something new with a friend.
You can do squats, sit-ups, leg lifts, and other exercises at home or in a hotel room if you can’t get to the gym.
Chantel Jeffries Diet Plan
Jeffries can’t eat gluten, dairy, red meat, or sugars that have been processed. She says that she eats this way because these foods make her sick and make her skin break out. She eats a lot of fruits and vegetables, along with whole foods like oatmeal and acai. Her goal is to drink one gallon of water every day. She also drinks a lot of water and stays well hydrated. Hydration has many benefits for the body, like stopping you from eating too much and keeping your skin clear.
One of the pictures in Jeffries’ tweet was of a meal she ate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day. On the menu, there was a list of healthy meal combinations. All of the ideas from the list before were added.
What Foods to Eat
- Olive oil
What to Stay Away From
- Processed sugar
- Red meats
- Refined foods
- Simple carbs
- Fruit juice
- Any fruit with a lot of sugar, like mango, pineapple, and so on.
Chantel Jeffries Diet Tips
Chantel Jeffries makes sure to follow some of the following tips every day to get the most out of them:
- Jeffries starts her day with gluten-free oatmeal, which she often eats in the morning. Since she doesn’t eat dairy, she could add fresh berries, cranberries, or coconut milk.
- Jeffries tries hard to stay away from sugar that has been refined. She will use agave, which is both sweet and good for digestion, to make her tea taste better.
Get rid of the carbs
- Jeffries sometimes goes low-carb and avoids all sugars, even those that come from natural sources like fruit, so that his skin stays healthy. She eats a lot of protein and fat, but she has a hard time giving up sweets because she loves them so much.
- Jeffries has cut out a lot of foods from her diet, but one of the best things for your health, she says, is to drink a lot of water.
Also, read Hailey Bieber’s Workout Routine, Diet Plan & Body Measurement.