Carrie Marie Underwood, known professionally as Carrie Underwood, is an American singer, songwriter, actress, author, and record producer. Carrie is known for winning the fourth season of American Idol in 2005. Her birthday is March 10, 1983, and she was born in Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States.
The 38-year-old country singer enjoys fitness and is the creator of the fitness apparel and accessories line CALIA. Here are the workout routine and diet plan Carrie followed to enhance her fitness, agility, timing, and strength.
Carrie Underwood’s Body Measurement (Body Stats)
Regarding Carrie Underwood’s height and body weight, she stands at 5 ft 3 inches and weighs around 58 kg or 128 lbs. Moreover, she has blonde hair and dark brown eyes.
|Height||5 ft 3 inches or 160 cm|
|Weight||58 kg or 128 lbs|
|Body Measurement (Breast-Waist-Hips)||34-23-33 inches|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Carrie Underwood Workout Routine
What is Carrie Underwood Workout Routine? Before starting the workout regime, make sure you stay hydrated during training by drinking lots of water or energy drinks; and don’t forget to warm-up exercise and cool down by stretching your muscles out because it helps you to do injury-free training or workouts.
Carrie performs with her trainer Erin Opera 5 to, 6 days a week. Her workout routine mainly consists of lunges and squats, with 10 to 15-minute circuits. Aside from these workouts, she performs trail running, Tabata, and complex circuit training. She likes going for a hike or performing cardio outside when the weather is warmer.
Here is Carrie Underwood’s workout routine:-
Within this routine, Carrie Underwood performs a leg workout routine by doing ten different workouts.
Here is Carrie Underwood’s leg workout routine:-
- Squat into Lunge (2 to 3 sets, 15 reps)
- Cherry Pickers (weight used: 10 to 25 lb)
- Skater Hops (rep time: 60 seconds)
- Lateral Lunge (weight used: 5 to 15 lb, 15 reps on each side)
- Bosu Ball Jumps (rep time: 1/2 minute)
- Pulsing Sumo Squats (40 reps)
- Stair Squat with Jump (5 reps)
- Weighted Dumbbell Sumo Squats (3 sets, 10 to 15 reps)
- Bridges and Weighted Hip Thrusts (3 to 4 sets, 20 to 25 reps)
- Weighted Squat into Curtsy Lunge (3 sets on each leg, 12 to 15 reps)
Within this routine, Carrie Underwood performs an arm workout routine by doing 5 different workouts.
Here is Carrie Underwood’s arm workout routine:-
- Pull-Ups (3 sets, 10 to 15 reps)
- Lateral Raises (3 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- Squat and Press (3 to 5 sets, 10 to 15 reps)
- Plank Rows (3 to 4 sets, 6 to 8 reps)
- Tricep Dips (2 to 3 sets, 10 to 12 reps)
Within this routine, Carrie Underwood performs an ab workout routine by doing 4 different workouts.
Here is Carrie Underwood’s ab workout routine:-
- One-Sided Bicycle Crunch (2 to 3 sets, 10 to 15 reps)
- Straight Up Pulse (20 reps)
- Leg Raise (1 to 2 sets, 15 to 20 reps)
- Alternating Bicycle Crunch (15 to 20 reps)
Carrie Underwood Tabata Workout for Weight Loss
It is a 4-minute circuit containing 8 rounds of high-intensity workouts, each lasting 20 seconds, followed by a 10-second rest.
- 1st Round: 180-Degree Jump Squat
- 2nd Round: Sumo Squat Jumps
- 3rd Round: Downhill Ski Hops
- 4th Round: Jumping Lunge
Repeat the 4-round to complete the circuit.
Carrie Underwood’s Diet Plan
What is Carrie Underwood’s diet plan? She strictly follows a veggies diet and believes she looks and feels better without eating meat. She always has fresh and healthy foods, whether she is at home or busy with her work. Her pre-performance meal includes a lot of fruits and veggies without any bread or starches.
Here is Carrie Underwood’s diet plan:-
- Breakfast: Vanilla smoothie made with banana, Berries, Almond milk, Pea protein powder, and Ice
- Morning Snack: Tofu scramble with onions, Spinach, Peppers, and Salsa on top
- Post-Workout Meal: Grapefruit, Orange, Black coffee
- Lunch: Brown rice, Stir-fried veggies like carrots, broccoli, onions, and fake chicken
- Dinner: Veggie burgers
FAQ about Carrie Underwood Workout Routine and Diet Plan
How many hours a day does Carrie Underwood work out?
- Carrie Underwood usually works out for 2 to 3 hours a day. Her workout includes Leg, Arm, Ab, and Tabata workouts.
What does Carrie Underwood eat in a day?
- Carrie Underwood usually eats 5 meals a day. Her diet consists of Banana, Berries, Almond milk, Pea protein powder, Ice, Spinach, Peppers, Fruits, Back coffee, Brown rice, Stir-fried veggies, and Veggie burgers.
Who trained Carrie Underwood?
- Erin Oprea is a personal trainer of Carrie Underwood.
How many calories does Carrie Underwood eat a day?
- Carrie Underwood usually eats 1500 to 2500 calories a day.
Also, know about Ashley Benson’s Workout Routine & Diet Plan.