Bryce Aron Max Harper, known professionally as Bryce Harper, is a professional American Baseball Player. His birthday is October 16, 1992, and he was born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. He is currently a right fielder for the Philadelphia Phillies, a team in Major League Baseball (MLB).
Harper played for Washington Nationals Club and made his debut with the team at the age of 19. The 29-year-old “LeBron James of Baseball” works hard to maintain his athletic body, which has inspired millions of baseball fans worldwide. Here are the workout routine and diet plan Harper followed to improve his fitness, agility, timing, and power.
Bryce Harper’s Body Measurement (Body Stats)
Talking about Bryce Harper’s height and body weight, he stands at 6 ft 3 inches and weighs around 98 kg or 216 lbs. Moreover, Harper has light brown hair and blue eyes.
|Height||6 ft 3 inches or 190.5 cm|
|Weight||98 kg or 216 lbs|
|Chest Size||Not Available|
|Waist Size||Not Available|
|Biceps Size||Not Available|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Profession||Professional Baseball Player|
Bryce Harper Workout Routine
Before starting, Bryce Harper workout plan, make sure you stay hydrated throughout workouts by drinking lots of water or energy drinks. And don’t forget to warm-up workout and make sure to cool down by extending your muscles out. This will help you to perform injury-free workouts and exercises.
Bryce Harper hits the gym regularly, even during the off-season, and indulges in heavy powerlifting, trap bar deadlifts, and squats sets. He also loves to perform a Pilates workout every once in a while and posts short videos and photos of his exercise on his Instagram account to inspire others.
Functional training is an important part of Harper’s workout schedule. These movements are aimed at enhancing his physical strength on the baseball field. Functional training usually consists of heavy compound movements such as squats, deadlifts, and bench presses. He also does full-body workouts three times a week including heavyweights, plyometrics, exercise ball, and similar. He isn’t looking to build massive amounts of muscle like bodybuilders but rather enhance his overall strength.
Harper normally wakes up at 5 am and joins his other teammates at their training facilities around four times a week. He usually works out for about 2 hours on leg days and half an hour on other days. His focus lies in strengthening his core for baseball training. At least 10 to 15 minutes of cardio is necessary for Harper every day. Before his workout sessions, 20 to 30 minutes of running or hiking activity gets him warmed up.
- Hight To Low Cable Chops (3 sets of 8 to 12 reps each side)
- Body Weight Squat on Workout Ball (3 sets of 15 to 20 reps)
- Barbell Power Clean (3 sets of 8 to 12 reps)
- Jump Squat on Box (3 sets of 10 to 15 reps)
- Hard Row or Workout Bike (10 minutes)
This is all information about Bryce Harper’s workout routine.
Bryce Harper’s Diet Plan
Bryce Harper follows a clean and healthy diet plan. He mostly consumes healthy organic non-GMO whole foods without nitrate, dairy, and gluten, such as grass-fed beef, steak, fish, whole grains, fresh fruits, and vegetables. He consumes clean during the season and does not eat much processed foods as it makes him feel sluggish.
His mother’s old-fashioned homemade meals, such as spaghetti, ranch dressing, and grilled chicken are his favorites. Instead of Red Bull, Harper prefers clean and fresh homemade organic juice made from orange, apple, cherry, cucumber, and green tomatoes.
Here is Bryce Harper’s diet plan:-
- 1st Meal: Turkey Bacon or Sausage, 2 whole eggs mixed with two egg whites, Avocado on gluten-free bread, and 3 Sweet potato pancakes with chocolate chips.
- 2nd Meal: Veggies, Carbs, and Protein shakes
- 3rd Meal: Protein from steak, fish like salmon, or tilapia.
- Glutamine powder
- Amino and Fruit
FAQ Regarding Bryce Harper
How many hours a day does Bryce Harper work out?
- Bryce Harper usually works out for 3 to 4 hours a day. His workout includes Squats, Plyometrics, Deadlifts, and Bench Press.
What does Bryce Harper eat in a day?
- Bryce Harper usually eats 3 to 4 meals a day. His diet consists of grass-fed beef, steak, fish, whole grains, fresh fruits, vegetables, etc.
How many calories does Bryce Harper eat a day?
- Bryce Harper usually eats 3.5k to 4.5k calories a day.
How much is Bryce Harper’s net worth?
- Bryce Aron Max Harper, known professionally as Bryce Harper, is a professional American Baseball Player who has a net worth of 70 million dollars.
Also, read Mike Tyson Workout Routine & Diet Plan.