Bradley Cooper is an American actor who has been in some of the most popular movies of the new millennium. He is currently one of Hollywood’s biggest stars. Cooper became famous after starring in the movie “Wedding Crashers” in 2005. Since then, his career has been on the rise, with hits like the “Hangover” movies and “American Hustle.”
Bodybuilding fans know all about his workout routine for the A team. It has really helped him get parts in movies and other big jobs. We’ll talk about Bradley Cooper workout, diet, and supplements in this article:
What We Know Now
- Height: 185 cm or 6′ 1″
- Weight: 83 kg, or 183 lbs.
- Age: 45 years old
- Birthday: February 5, 1975
- Awards: BAFTA Awards, Winner, 2019
Bradley Cooper works out with a full fat-burning routine that is meant to help him lose weight and tone his muscles. Cooper doesn’t have a set workout routine, but he is better known for his complex, consistent, and different workouts.
Bradley Cooper Workout Routines
Cooper weighs between 185 and 190 pounds. Chris Kyle was all muscle and weighed 230 pounds. It was time for Cooper to get bigger so he could play the part in the movie “American Sniper” as well as he could. Cooper went to the gym every weekend from 6 to 8 and then worked out with his speech coach from 10 to 12. He went to the gym again after that.
Here is what Bradley Cooper does to work out:
Monday: Back and triceps
Cooper works out his back and biceps every Monday. For each exercise, he does 3–5 sets and 10–12 reps.
Here’s how Bradley Cooper works out his back and biceps:
1. Deadlifts (5 sets, 10 reps)
2. DB Bicep Curls (5 sets, 10 reps)
3. Lat pulldowns with a cable (3 sets, 12 reps)
4. The Preacher Twists (3 sets, 12 reps)
5. Barbell Rows (3 sets, 10 reps)
6. Chin-ups with weights (3 sets to Failure)
7. Rope rows (3 sets, 10 reps)
Tuesday: Shoulders and Traps
Cooper works on his shoulders and traps on Tuesday. He does 7 different exercises for 3-5 sets each.
This is how Bradley Cooper does shoulder sand traps:
1. The Military Press (5 sets, 10 reps)
2. Barbell Shrugs (5 sets, 10 reps)
3. DB Shoulder Front Raises (3 sets, 10 reps)
4. DB Shrugs (3 sets, 15 reps)
5. Pull-Ups (3 sets to Failure)
6. Presses Arnold (3 sets, 10 reps)
7. Shoulder Flys (3 sets, 10 reps)
Wednesday: Light Full Body
On Wednesday, he does a light workout for the whole body.
Here is Bradley Cooper’s full-body light workout:
1. Clean and press from a squat (5 sets, 10 reps)
2. Cable Hammer Curls (3 sets, 10 reps)
3. Chest Flys with Cables (3 sets, 10 reps)
4. Cable Shoulder Flies (3 sets, 10 reps)
5. DB Rows (3 sets, 10 reps)
Thursday: Triceps and chest
On Thursday, he does 7 different exercises to work his chest and triceps.
Here’s how Bradley Cooper works out his chest and triceps:
1. Bench Press (5 sets, 10 reps)
2. Tricep Cable Pushdowns (5 sets, 10 reps)
3. Bench Press with Closed Hands (3 sets, 10 reps)
4. Bench Press with a slant (3 sets, 10 reps)
5. Tricep Extension to the Top (3 sets, 10 reps)
6. Dips with weights (3 sets to Failure)
7. Turn down cable chest flies (3 sets, 12 reps)
Friday: Lower Body
On Friday, he works his lower body by doing 7 exercises for 3–5 sets and 10–12 reps each.
Here is Bradley Cooper’s routine for his lower body:
1. Back Squat (5 sets, 10 reps)
2. Raise the calf (3 sets, 12 reps)
3. Leg Press (3 sets, 10 reps)
4. Hamstring Curls (3 sets, 10 reps)
5. Straight Leg Deadlift (3 sets, 10 reps)
6. Weighted Lunges (3 sets, 12 reps)
7. Front Squats (3 sets, 10 reps)
Saturday and Sunday: Take a break
Bradley Cooper sleeps on Saturday and Sunday.
This is all about Bradley Cooper Workout.
Bradley Cooper’s Diet
He had to gain 40 pounds to play the big Navy SEAL Chris Kyle in the movie “American Sniper.” To do this, he ate 8,000 calories a day, which is a lot.
This is what Bradley Cooper eats:
- Mix 3/4 cup of whole milk with 1 cup of granola.
- Smoothie made with 1 cup of full-fat coconut milk, 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, 1 avocado, 1 tablespoon of chia seeds, and 1 scoop of whey protein
- 5 oz. of walnuts.
- Laksa Soup
- One cup of full-fat Greek yogurt, one cup of strawberries, half a cup of almonds, one tablespoon of ground flaxseed, and one teaspoon of honey in a bowl.
- Cheeseburger with a multigrain bun, vegetables, and sauces.
- Large brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream from a good brand.
Bradley Cooper takes these supplements to help him gain muscle:
- Wet Milk Protein
Bradley Cooper is one of Hollywood’s most well-known actors right now. He put on 40 pounds to prepare for the role of Navy Seal Chris Kyle. He got in shape by working out for four hours a day and eating 8,000 calories a day.
Check out some of our other workouts if you liked this one:
- Mark Strong Workout Routine & Diet Plan
- Chris Hemsworth Workout Routine & Diet Plan
- Sami Eskelin Workout Routine & Diet Plan