Ellender Lively is an American actress. Her birthday is August 25, 1987, and she was born in Tarzana, Los Angeles, California, United States. Lively starred as Bridget Vreeland in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (2005) alongside its sequel The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (2008) to commercial victory. She looked opposite Justin Long in comedy Accepted (2006). From 2007 to 2012, Lively gained glory for portraying Serena van der Woodsen in the CW drama television series “Gossip Girl.” Have you ever wondered how Blake Lively stays fit? Here is all the information find out Blake Lively workout rotuine and diet plan.
Blake Lively’s Body Measurement (Body Stats)
Talking about Blake Lively’s height and body weight. She stands at a height of 5 ft 10 inches or 178 cm or weighs around 63 kg or 139 lbs. Moreover, she has blonde hair color and blue eyes. Her body measurement is 35-26-36 inches.
|Height||5 ft 10 inches or 178 cm|
|Weight||63 kg or 139 lbs|
|Brest Size||35 inches|
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hips Size||36 inches|
Blake Lively Workout Routine
What is Blake Lively workout routine? She performs some form of exercise each day. If she is traveling or with work, She always Finds a way to squeeze in 10 minutes on the elliptical. Her trainer, ‘Don Saladino’ has expressed that she always puts all of her energy into her workouts, and she never gives up.
Here is Blake Lively’s exercise routine:-
Monday: Total Body Circuit
Within this total-body circuit routine, Blake Lively strikes a total body circuit by doing 9 different workouts.
Here is Blake Lively’s total body circuit routine:-
- Squats (3 to 4 sets, 15 to 20 reps)
- Bicep Curls (3 to 4 sets, 15 to 20 reps)
- Shoulder Press (3 to 4 sets, 15 to 20 reps)
- Front Kicks (3 to 4 sets, 15 to 20 reps)
- Swiss Ball Alternating Dumbbell Chest Pin (3 to 4 sets, 15 to 20 reps)
- Superset with Tricep Extention (3 to 4 sets, 15 to 20 reps)
- Weighted Walking Lunge with Glute Squeeze (3 to 4 sets, 15 to 20 reps)
- Band Rows (3 to 4 sets, 15 to 20 reps)
- Stiff-Arm Pressdowns (3 to 4 sets, 15 to 20 reps)
Also know more about Sabrina Carpenter Workout Routine & Diet Plan
Tuesday: Core and Legs
Within this core and legs routine, Blake Lively strikes a cor and legs routine by doing 9 different workouts with an average of 3 to 4 sets.
Here is Blake Lively’s core and legs routine:-
- Warm-Up: Bicycle or Elliptical (15 minutes)
- Diagonal Walks with Mini-Bands (3 to 4 sets, 10 reps)
- Butterfly Steps (3 to 4 sets, 5 to 10 reps)
- Lifted Heel Squat (3 to 4 sets, 10 to 15 reps)
- Sanding Leg Rotations (3 to 4 sets, 10 to 15 reps)
- Cross-Back Lunge with Medicine Ball Pulses (3 to 4 sets, 3 to 5 reps per side)
- Reverse Lunge with Dumbbell Press (3 to 4 sets)
- Side to side Speed Skaters (3 to 4 sets)
- T-Push Ups (3 to 4 sets)
Wednesday: Rest or Cardio
On Wednesday, Blake Lively has a day off from exercise, or she allows herself to strike a cardio routine.
Thursday: Total Body Circuit and Abs Focus
Within this total-body circuit and abs routine, Blake Lively strikes a total body and abs routine by doing a total of 10 different workouts.
Here is Blake Lively’s total body circuit and abs routine:-
- Bicycle or Elliptical (15 minutes)
- Dumbbell Squat and Press (3 to 4 sets, 15 to 20 reps)
- Biceps Curls into Overhead Press (3 to 4 sets, 15 to 20 reps)
- Push-Ups into Side Plank (3 to 4 sets, 15 to 20 reps)
- Dumbbell Triceps Extensions (3 to 4 sets, 15 to 20 reps)
- Stomach Crunches (50 reps)
- Alternating Bicycle Crunches (50 reps)
- Plank with Knee Thrust (50 reps)
- Reverse Crunches (50 reps)
- Core Stabilizing Hip Waists (50 reps)
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: Rest
On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Blake Lively take rests.
Blake Lively’s Diet Plan
Blake Lively usually eats organic foods, and her well-balanced meals come with healthy fats like avocado and grass-fed butter. She strongly tries to ignore white processed food products like table salt, white flour, and sugar. When she prepared for her role in Shallows, Blake Lively ate 4 small meals each day.
Here is Blake Lively’s diet plan:-
- Breakfast: Gluten-Free Oatmeal
- Lunch: Organic meat, Salad
- Dinner: Burritos
Blake Lively uses the following supplements to support fuel her gains:-
- Omega 3
Also know about Mesut Ozil Workout Routine And Diet Plan
FAQ about Blake Lively Workout Routine and Diet Plan
How many hours a day does Blake Lively train?
Blake Lively usually trains for 90 minutes a day. Her training includes total body circuit, Core, Legs, and Abs.
What does Blake Lively eat in a day?
Blake Lively usually eats 3 or 4 meals a day. Her diet consists of Gluten-free Oatmeal, Organic meat, Salad, and Burritos.
Who trained Blake Lively?
Don Saladino is the fitness trainer of Blake Lively.
How many calories does Blake Lively eat a day?
Blake Lively usually eats 2,000 to 3,000 calories a day.