Benjamin Pavard was born on March 28, 1996, in Maubeuge, France. His passion for football comes from his father who was including a football play. He recognized his passion for playing for his hometown club, Jeumont. At the age of 10, he joined Lille’s football Boarding School to increase his skills.
Benjamin Pavard is currently one of the most reliable right-backs in the world. His winning goal in the France world cup end16 against Argentina has been voted the best goal of the 2018 FIFA World Cup. Benjamin was praised with the Knight of the Legion of Honour in 2018.
Benjamin Pavard Body Stats
|Height||6 ft 1 inch|
Benjamin Pavard Workout Routine
View this post on Instagram
Benjamin Pavard workout routine involves:
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Benjamin Pavard’s workout routine
- Dumbbell bench press as a warm-up of 8 reps and 2 sets
- Twists of 10 reps and 2 sets
- Leg raises of 15-20 reps and 2 sets
- Dumbbell bench presses of 8 reps and 3 sets
- Dumbbell rows of 10 reps with any arm, 3 sets
- Alternating dumbbell curls of 5 reps with any arm, 2 sets
- Hammer curls of 5 reps with any arm, 2 sets
- Dumbbell shrugs of 22-25 reps and 2 sets
- Dumbbell front raises of 15 reps and 2 sets
- Shoulder presses of 10 reps and 3 sets
Tuesday, Thursday Benjamin Pavard workout routine
- Bicycle crunches of 10-12 reps and 3 sets
- Planks withhold for 60 seconds and 3 sets
- Oblique crunches of 10-12 reps and 3 sets
- Russian twists of 12 reps and 3 sets
- Hanging leg raises of 10 reps and 3 sets
- Lunges of 12 reps and 3 sets
- Leg raises of 20 reps and 2 sets
- Hamstring leg curls about 12 reps and 3 sets
- Barbell squats if 12 reps and 3 sets
- Inchworms of 10-12 reps and 3 sets
- V-ups of 12 reps and 3 sets
Saturday and Sunday
This is all regarding the workout routine of Benjamin Pavard.
Benjamin Pavard Diet Plan
About the diet plan Benjamin Pavard, he took his diet more severely than his workout. the source of their protein was several eggs, steak, chicken, and protein bars and shakes. For carbs, he was stabbed only for porridge, and for a large amount of it. Eating food repeatedly becomes boring, but one body has to be trained in the same way and so he did it.
- Breakfast: 2 eggs, one tablespoon of almond butter or healthy fat like avocado slices, and 1 cup of porridge including apples.
- Mid-morning Snack: Protein bar
- Lunch: Albacore tuna wrap or chicken including salad
- Mid-afternoon snack: Protein shake, protein bar, or apples also almonds
- Dinner: Brushed fish or chicken, brown rice, vegetables, plus salad
- Evening Snack: Protein shake.
This is all about the diet plan of Benjamin Pavard.
Benjamin Pavard is a french-born global football player. Benjamin Pavard does a lot of exercises that help him to be in a classic body shape. His diet also involves good food that actually puts him fit. Most of his fans also do the same exercise which helps them to get a body shape comparable to Benjamin Pavard.