Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger was born on July 30, 1947, in the Austrian village of Thal near Graz. His elder brother Meinhard was tragically hit in a car accident. Arnold Schwarzenegger father’s name is Gustav Schwarzenegger, and the mother named Aurelia Schwarzenegger. His sun sign is Leo, and his nationality and ethnicity are white.
Arnold Schwarzenegger rose to fame as the world’s top bodybuilder, beginning a career that would make him a giant Hollywood star. After ages of blockbuster movie roles, Schwarzenegger went into politics, becoming governor of California in 2003.
Throughout his career, Arnold Schwarzenegger has dedicated himself entirely to his roles and has had to keep himself in the best shape possible. Check out Arnold Schwarzenegger’s workout routine and diet plan
Arnold Schwarzenegger Body Stats
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Workout Routine
View this post on Instagram
As we all know, his body foundation comes from bodybuilding, so he only does bodybuilding exercises to keep that body in shape and keep its size. Like everyone, he has gotten a little bit weaker this time. So now he does similar exercises but with less weight. There have been some injuries as well that come in the form of Arnold Schwarzenegger. His workout includes:
Arnold Schwarzenegger Chest Workout
Arnold has raised the reps in every set. He has said in one of his interviews that now that he can’t lift heavyweight, he has begun lifting weights with more reps.
- Barbell bench press, 3 to 4 sets about 25 to 35 reps
- Chest press, 3 to 4 sets about 25 to 35 reps
- Incline bench press, 3 to 4 sets about 25 to 35 reps
- Incline Dumbbell flyes, 3 to 4 sets about 25 to 35 reps
- Flat bench dumbbell press, 3 to 4 sets about 25 to 35 reps
- Cable cross, 3 to 4 sets of 25 to 30 reps
- Dips, 3 to 4 sets, about 15 to 25 reps
Take a reasonable amount of time to relax between every set. However, don’t take more than a minute or 2 as your body will begin to cool down.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Back Workout
- Wide-grip lat pulldown, 3 to 4 sets about 20 to 30 reps
- V-bar rows, 3 to 4 sets of 20 to 30 reps
- One Arm dumbbell rows, 3 to 4 sets of 20-30 reps
- Bent over rows, 3 to 4 sets from 20 to 30 reps
- Pullovers, 3 to 4 sets of 20 to 30 reps
- Deadlift, 3 to 4 sets, about 15 to 20 reps
Again relax for as much time as you can. Don’t overwork yourself, but don’t let your body cool down unless.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Arms Workout
Following 10 exercises of arms, he does
- Bicep dumbbell curls, 3 to 4 sets, about 20 to 25 reps
- Isolation curls, 3 to 4 sets about 20 to 25 reps
- Barbell curls, 3 to 4 sets, about 20 to 25 reps
- Preacher dumbbell hammer curls, 3 to 4 sets about 20 to 25 reps
- Concentration curls, 3 to 4 sets about 20 to 25 reps
- Tricep pushdowns, 3 to 4 sets about 20 to 25 reps
- Skull crusher, 3 to 4 sets about 20 to 25 reps
- Rope tricep pushdowns, 3 o 4 sets of 20 to 25 reps
- Tricep kickbacks, 3 to 4 sets of 20 to 25 reps
- Tricep flat bench press, 3 to 4 sets about 20 reps
- Arnold dumbbell press, 3 to 4 sets about 20 to 30 reps
- Smith machine Military press, 3 to 4 sets about 20 reps
- One- arm Side lateral pulley raise, 3 to 4 sets about 20 reps
- Dumbbell front raises, 3 to 4 sets about 20 reps
- Upright rows, 3 to 4 sets about 20 reps
- Shoulder shrugs, 3 to 4 sets about 20 reps
- Delt flyes, 3 to 4 sets about 20 reps
- Weighted back squats, 3 sets of 20 reps
- Weighted front squats, 3 sets of 20 reps
- Leg extension, 4 sets of 20 reps
- Leg press, 4 sets of 20 reps
- Split squats, 4 sets of 20 reps
- Leg curls, 4 sets of 20 reps
- Stiff-leg deadlift, 4 sets about 15 to 20 reps
- Donkey Calf raises, 4 sets of 20 reps
- Standing calf raises, 4 sets of 20 reps
- Sitting calf raises, 4 sets of 20 reps
This is all about his workout routine.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Diet Plan
Looking at Arnold Schwarzenegger’s diet plan, he is more or few vegans these days, but he accepted to be the exact opposite. At the height of his physical courage, he abided by the rule that each pound of body weight needed one gram of protein. Unnecessary to say, when you weigh 250 pounds as he did, that amounts to a lot of protein.
However, he did not either shy off from grains, vegetables, micronutrients, or fats. In that regard, his diet plan is not all that distinctive from what’s recommended for today’s bodybuilders. On the other hand, he did go much more difficult on saturated fats. He incorporated a cheat meal on Sundays, chowing down on the exceptional cheeseburger with fries or a slice of pizza.
He eats whole eggs, bacon or sausage, bread, avocado, oats, grilled fish, red meat, lean meat, vegetables, nuts, sweet potato, brown rice, cheese, etc.
FAQ Regarding Arnold Schwarzenegger
How many calories did Arnold eat?
- Arnold’s plan consists of six meals that sum up to 3,623 calories, 310 grams of carbs, 132 grams of fat, and 216 grams of protein.
How often does Arnold work out?
- Arnold would train six days a week, twice a day, to target each muscle group three times a week.
Also, read about Ulisses Jr.’s Workout Routine & Diet Plan.