Arjen Robben is a famous Dutch Footballer born on January 23, 1984, in Bedum, North Eastern Netherlands. He is from a European nation. Arjen performs for Bayern Munich and German Bundesliga. He has outstanding dribbling skills, and speed; his crossing ability presents him as a terrific performer. He is regarded as one of the greatest wingers in the world and was praised by ESPN for his strength and playing skills.
Arjen Robben has expressed his country at 2 004, 2008, and 2012 UEFA European Championships, and 2006, 2010, and 2014 FIFA World Cups. He has also won the talented player of the year honors. Towards the conclusion of the season, he suffered from a hamstring twice and skipped several games.
Arjen Robben Body Stats
|Height||5 ft 11 inches|
|Shoe Size||10 US|
|Eye Color||Green Eyes|
Arjen Robben Workout Routine
The exercise routine of Arjen Robben includes:
- Standing barbell push press of 6 reps and 3 sets
- Close-grip barbell bench press 8-10 reps and 4 sets
- Seated side lateral raise 8-10 reps and 3 sets
- Kneeling cable crunch 12 reps and 3 sets
- Standing low pulley deltoid raise 12-15 reps and 3 sets
- Incline batwing dumbbell row 8-10 reps and 3 sets
- Incline Tsuki dumbbell press 10-12 reps and 3 sets
- Lumberjack press with barbell 10-12 reps and 3 sets
- Cable seated lateral raise 12 reps and 4 sets
View this post on Instagram
- Standing dumbbell hammer curls 8 reps and 4 sets
- Treadmill running for 30 minutes
- Barbell incline bench press with medium grip 12 reps and 3 sets
- Standing front barbell raise overhead 12-15 reps and 3 sets
- Incline barbell triceps extensions 8-10 reps and 4 sets
- Incline dumbbell curls 6-8 reps and 3 sets
- 20 min treadmill walk among moderate intensity
This is all regarding the workout routine of Arjen Robben.
Arjen Robben Diet plan
Arjen Robben has never shared the full details of his daily diet plans.
- Like many other footballers, he also gives many small meals a day.
- His biggest meal of the day is his breakfast including contains oatmeal, seasonal fruit, and 6-7 egg whiteness
- Every Friday, he takes a glass of mixed 1-pound spinach. It spells out the toxins from its body.
- He likes her mother-made homemade.
- Arjen Robben wants to be involved in ice cream and pizza pie.
This is all regarding the diet plan of Arjen Robben.
Arjen Robben is a trained football player, who plays as a winger for the German club Bayern Munich. Arjen Robben is widely recognized for his strength as well as body stats. He does lots of exercises which help him to be in a perfect body shape. His diet also holds healthy food that really keeps him fit.