Anthony Mantello is an American fitness model, bodybuilder, and social media influencer. When he was a soccer player in New Jersey, he started lifting weights because he wanted to get bigger so he could be a better competitor. He fell in love with weightlifting instead and decided to do that full-time.
Since then, he has competed in a few bodybuilding shows and hopes to be one of the youngest athletes in the history of the sport to get his IFBb Pro card.
Even though we did a lot of research on Anthony Mantello’s workouts and diet, this post is not exactly what he does. Instead, it is a collection of his thoughts about society, videos, and information from experts in the field.
What We Know Now
- Height: 5’10”
- Weight: 185 pounds
- Age: 21 years old
- Birthdate: April 25, 2001
- Accolades: 281k followers on Instagram, 226k subscribers on YouTube, and first place at the NPC Eastern Championships Teen Physique
Anthony Mantello is at a great age to take advantage of a great chance. He can push his body to its limits, and it takes him much less time to recover than guys who are 10 years older.
On Anthony Mantello’s Instagram, you’ll find his daily workouts, nutrition guidance, and other lifestyle content. Because of this advantage, Anthony remains highly focused on his fitness and career goals.
As a bodybuilder on social media, he has to engage with his community and create helpful content that encourages his followers to get shredded. Anthony Mantello’s YouTube channel is stacked with his workouts, supplement advice, nutrition content, and glimpses into his daily life.
Also, read Jesse James West Workout Routine & Diet Plan.
Anthony Mantello Workout Routine
Training for a bodybuilding competition requires extreme dedication and commitment in the gym. Fortunately, Anthony is up for the challenge and has time to figure it out. He spends nearly every day in the gym, following his trainer’s workout routine.
Anthony Mantello does most of his workouts one muscle group at a time; isolation exercises help target specific muscle groups and improve any muscle imbalances that occur with weightlifting.
Here is Anthony Mantello workout routine:
Monday – Chest
Anthony’s chest workout is one for the books — at 4 sets and up to 10 reps per move, your chest muscles will be screaming by the end of this workout.
- Dumbbell incline press (4 sets, 10 reps) (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Machine incline press (4 sets, 10 reps) (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Incline dumbbell fly (4 sets, 8 reps) (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Dips (4 sets, 10 reps) (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Push up (4 sets, rep till failure) (4 sets, rep till failure)
- Standing cable fly (4 sets, 10 reps) (4 sets, 10 reps)
Tuesday – Back
Jealous of how big Anthony Mantello’s back muscles are? We get it. Here are a few of his favorite ways to work out his back muscles.
- Pull-ups with weights (4 sets, 6 reps)
- Barbell bent-over row (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Sitting cable row (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Rowing with a T-bar (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Machine seat lat pulldown (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Cable row while standing (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Standing lat pulldown with a close grip (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Barbell stiff leg deadlift (4 sets, 8 reps)
Wednesday – Shoulders
Anthony Mantello will be back in the gym on Wednesday to work out his shoulders. Here is how he works out his shoulders:
- Bench press with dumbbells (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Upright row with dumbbells (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Barbell overhead press while sitting (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Alternating front raises with dumbbells (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Cable rear delt fly (4 sets, 8 reps)
Thursday – Leg Day
Anthony Mantello can’t skip leg day if he wants to have the kind of lower body that most bodybuilders want. Here are the exercises he does to get a pump in his lower body:
- Leg extension while sitting (5 sets, 10 reps)
- Barbell stiff leg deadlift (5 sets, 8 reps)
- Leg press (5 sets, 12 reps)
- Reverse leg extension (5 sets, 12 reps)
- Barbell squat (5 sets, 8 reps)
Friday – Arms
Anthony Mantello wants to work out his arms more than once a week. Here is a workout plan for your biceps, triceps, and shoulders:
- Curl the weights while standing (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Standing alternate dumbbell curl (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Hammer curl with a dumbbell (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Sitting dumbbell curl (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Pushdown on the triceps (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Push-down close-grip cable (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Cable curl while standing (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Standing EZ bar curl (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Double bicep curl (cable) (4 sets, 12 reps)
Saturday & Sunday – Rest
Anthony takes the weekend off to rest and gets better after working hard at the gym all week. Bodybuilding is hard on the body, so it’s important to let the muscles rest and heal.
Anthony Mantello’s Diet
Anthony Mantello eats 5 smaller meals every day to keep up his great body. He also eats a lot of protein and carbs to give his workouts energy, help his muscles recover, and keep himself awake and alert.
Anthony Mantello is very focused in the gym and on his diet. When he is training for a competition, he rarely has a cheat meal. He keeps track of his calories and macros all the time to keep his body lean and shredded.
Here is Anthony Mantello’s diet:
Meal 1 (Pre Workout meal)
- Cinnamon, banana, and nut butter in a protein shake.
- Chicken breast
- White rice
- Chicken breast
- 2 complete eggs
- Egg whites
- White rice
- Lean beef ground
- White rice
- A half-avocado
- Cinnamon, oats, nut butter, protein powder, and protein shake.
Anthony Mantello got his shredded body by working out regularly, eating well, and using supplements and vitamins to help him along the way.
From his YouTube channel, we know that he takes the following supplements:
- Wet Milk Protein
- Oil from fish
- Vitamin C
Also, read Chris Heria Workout Routine & Diet Plan.
Anthony Mantello is 21 years old and in good health. He can do anything he wants. He has built a group of people who love and support him on YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram. Anthony has a coach and trainer who are well-known and who believe in him and his ability to do well.
Anthony Mantello will get his IFBB Pro card, but it could happen in 2022 or in the next few years. You heard it here first: he’s the one you should be watching.