Alexander Johan Hjalmar Skarsgard, known professionally as Alexander Skarsgard, is a Swedish actor. He is best known for his roles in Generation Kill (2008), True Blood (2008 to 2014), and Big Little Lies (2017 to 209). His birthday is August 25, 1976, and he was born in Stockholm, Sweden.
Skarsgard has achieved multiple awards throughout his career, including the Primetime Emmy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and a Screen Actors Guild. He is well-known for his incredible physique. Here are the workout routine and diet plan Skarsgard followed to enhance his fitness, agility, timing, and power.
Alexander Skarsgard’s Body Measurement (Body Stats)
Talking about Alexander Skarsgard’s height and body weight, he stands at 6 ft 4 inches and weighs around 89 kg or 196 lbs. Moreover, Skarsgard has dark brown hair and blue eyes.
|Height||6 ft 4 inches or 193 cm|
|Weight||89 kg or 196 lbs|
|Chest Size||44 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
|Biceps Size||14 inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Alexander Skarsgard Workout Routine
Before starting, the workout routine, make sure you stay hydrated throughout training by drinking lots of water or energy drinks, and important is to don’t forget to warm-up workout and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because it supports you to do injury-free exercise or workouts.
Alexander Skarsgard usually splits up his workout schedule into two phases. When it comes to his diet, he likes to follow a healthy and well-balanced diet.
Here is Alexander Skarsgard’s exercise routine:-
On Monday, he performs a leg routine by doing 5 different workouts with an average of 4 sets.
Here is Alexander Skarsgard’s legs routine:-
- Squats (sets: 4, reps: 10)
- Deadlifts (sets: 4, reps: 10)
- Leg Press (sets: 3, reps: 12)
- Skater Jumps ( sets: 3, reps: 30)
- Frog Jumps (sets: 3, reps: 10)
Tuesday: Chest and Shoulders
On Tuesday, he performs a chest and shoulders routine by doing a total of 5 different workouts.
Here is Alexander Skarsgard’s chest and shoulders routine:-
- Bench Press (sets: 4, reps: 12, 8, 6, 10)
- Incline Dumbbell Press (sets: 4, reps: 10)
- Cable Cross Flys (sets: 3, reps: 10)
- Sitting Shoulder Press (sets: 3, reps: 10)
- Burpees (sets: 4, reps: 10)
Wednesday: Back and Shoulders
On Wednesday, he performs a back and shoulders routine by doing 6 different workouts with an average of 4 sets.
Here is Alexander Skarsgard’s back and shoulders routine:-
- Chin-Ups (4 sets to Failure)
- Placed Row (sets: 4, reps: 10)
- Standing Alternate Dumbbell Row (sets: 3, reps: 20)
- Cable Wood Chop (sets: 4, reps: 10)
- Cable Face Pulls (sets: 4, reps: 15)
- Dumbbell Lateral Raise (sets: 4, reps: 15)
Thursday: Biceps and Triceps
On Thursday, he performs a biceps and triceps routine by doing a total of 5 different workouts.
Here are Alexander Skarsgard’s biceps and triceps routine:-
- Biceps Alternate Dumbbell Curls (sets: 4, reps: 16)
- Biceps EZ Curls (sets: 4, reps: 10)
- Placed Triceps Extension (sets: 4, reps: 10)
- Cable Skull-Crushers (sets: 4, reps: 10)
- Superset Biceps Cable Curl (sets: 4, reps: 10)
Core Workout Routine
Within this routine, he performs a core routine by doing 2 different workouts.
Here is Alexander Skarsgard’s core routine:-
- Static Core and Straight Abs Workouts
- Obliques and Rotation Workouts
Within this routine, he performs a movement routine by doing 4 different workouts.
Here is Alexander Skarsgard’s movement training routine:-
- Obstacle Course (sets: 5, 3-minute)
- Speed Training (10-minute)
Alexander Skarsgard’s Diet Plan
Alexander Skarsgard follows a healthy and well-balanced diet. He loves to eat seafood. And after his first snack of the day, he performs a 45 to 60-minute training session of heavy lifting. When he eats dinner, he likes to eat more slow carbs and lean protein. He drinks plenty of water and protein shakes day-to-day in great shape.
Here is Alexander Skarsgard’s diet plan:-
- Breakfast: Ginger shot, Eggs, Vegetables
- Sack: Seafood
- Lunch: Lobster
- Snack: Protein shake
- Dinner: Salmon, Sweet potato
Alexander Skarsgard uses the following supplements to support and fuel his gains:-
- Protein shake
FAQ about Alexander Skarsgard Workout Routine and Diet Plan
How many times a week does Alexander Skarsgard work out?
- Alexander Skarsgard usually works out four to five days a week. His workout includes Legs, Chest, Shoulders, Back, Biceps, Triceps, Core, and Movement Training.
What does Alexander Skarsgard eat in a day?
- Alexander Skarsgard usually eats 5 meals a day. His diet consists of Eggs, Vegetables, Seafood, Lobster, Protein shakes, Salmon, and Sweet potatoes.
How many calories does Alexander Skarsgard eat a day?
- Alexander Skarsgard usually eats 2500 calories a day.
Who trained Alexander Skarsgard?
- Magnus Lygdback is the coach of Alexander Skarsgard.
How much is Alexander Skarsgard’s net worth?
- Alexander Johan Hjalmar Skarsgard, known professionally as Alexander Skarsgard, is a Swedish actor who has a net worth of 12 million dollars.
Also, read about Lele Pons’s Workout Routine And Diet Plan