Aaron Charles Rodgers is a well-known American football quarterback for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League (NFL). His birthday is December 2, 1983, and he was born in Chico, California, United States. Rodgers played college football for the California Golden Bears, where he set much more career passing records, such as lowest single-season and career interposing rates. He was chosen in the first round of the 2005 NFL Draft by the Packers.
After building up Brett Favre for the first 3 years of his NFL career, Rodgers became the Packers’ beginning quarterback in 2008. In 2010, he led them to success in Super Bowl XLV over the Pittsburgh Steelers, grossing the Super Bowl MVP. He was titled Associated Press Athlete of the Year in 2011 and was chosen league MVP by the Associated Press for 2011, 2014, and 2020 NFL season. Here Aaron Rodgers’s Workout Routine, Aaron Rodgers’s diet plan, Aaron Rodgers’s Height, Aaron Rodgers’s Weight, and Aaron Rodgers’s Body Measurement are described in detail.
Aaron Rodgers’s Body Measurement
Talking about Aaron Rodgers’s height and weight, he stands at a height of 6 ft 2 inches and weighs around 102 kg (Approx.). Moreover, he has light brown hair and blue eyes.
|Height (Approx.)||6 ft 2 inches or 188 cm|
|Weight (Approx.)||102 kg or 225 lbs|
|Chest Size||47 inches|
|Waist Size||37 inches|
|Biceps Size||16 inches|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
Aaron Rodgers’ Workout Routine
Aaron Rodgers has designed his life to sports football in his 40s. He obeys a strict diet as well as a good sleeping schedule. Two days a week, he instructs his upper body, and two other days he trains his lower body.
In 2016, he started to ignore dairy products in his diet. When it comes to the let-up of his diet, he still loves eating chicken or red meat once in a while.
Here is Aaron Rodgers’ workout routine:-
Monday and Thursday: Upper Body
On Monday and Thursday, Aaron Rodgers strikes an upper-body routine by doing 10 different workouts.
Here is Aaron Rodgers’s upper body routine:-
- Kettlebell Bench Press
- Kettlebell Flys
- Kettlebell Pushups
- Kettlebell Burpee with Shrug
- Kettlebell Half Get-ups
- Superband Overhead Triceps Addition
- Superband Pull-Ups
- Superband Hammer Curl
- Weighted Pull-ups
- Weight Dips
Tuesday and Friday: Lower Body
On Tuesday, Aaron Rodgers shows 9 different lower body workouts.
Here is Aaron Rodgers’s lower body routine:-
- Barbell squat
- Kettlebell Straight-Leg Deadlifts
- Kettlebell Single-Leg RDL
- Superband Split Squat
- Hamstring Curls
- Leg Additions
- Superband Lateral Walks
- TRX Sled Drags
- Bosu Ball Bulgarian Lunge Hop
Wednesday and Saturday: Abs and TRX Workout
On Wednesday and Saturday, Aaron Rodgers strikes 11 different abs and TRX workouts.
Here are Aaron Rodgers’s abs and TRX routines:
- TRX Reverse Flys (3 to 5 sets)
- Low Row Shortened Position (3 to 5 sets)
- Sprinter’s Begin with a Hop (3 to 5 sets)
- Power Pulls (3 to 5 sets)
- Suspended Incline Press (3 to 5 sets)
- Hover Plank (3 to 5 sets)
- Side Plank (3 to 5 sets)
- Split Squat Superband Rotations (3 to 5 sets)
- Superband Chops (3 to 5 sets)
- Bicycle Crunches (3 to 5 sets)
- Oblique Crunches (3 to 5 sets)
On Sunday, Aaron Rodgers relaxes and refuels with organic foods.
Aaron Rodgers Diet Details
- Sensible Plan: Aaron Rodgers consumes clean most of the time and permits himself to indulge once in a while. Eating this way can support you to stick to a diet and ignore bingeing.
- No Gluten, No Dairy: Aaron Rodgers located that gluten and dairy are generally inflammatory for him and cut them out.
- No Roller Coaster: By cutting out caffeine, Rodgers speaks his energy level has hanged constant through the day, rather than being up and down and experience desperate for afternoon coffee.
- Meals with Friends: Rodgers has flatter friends with QB Tom Brady who is also intense about healthy eating, and has transmuted him to the joys of vegan burgers and avocado ice cream. Rodgers restricts his intake of red meat but does consume some poultry.
What to Eat
- Plant-based Foods
- Whole Grains
- Veggies Burgers
- Red Meat (Limited)
- Green Tea (Occasional)
What to Ignore
- Refined Sugars
- Artificial Additives
- Junk Food
- Trans Fats
FAQ about Aaron Rodgers Workout Routine and Diet Plan
Does Aaron Rodgers eat meat?
Aaron Rodgers has cut severe dairy products from his diet, and he has voiced on ESPN’s Rob Demivsky that he admires having a vegan diet. However, he still admires adding red meats and chicken when he mood like it.
Who trained Aaron Rodgers?
Jeff Tedford is the coach of Aaron Rodgers.